First Date Pt.2

Authors note: I'm sorry for wats about to come. Kinda. I chose this song cuz it fits :3//

Yn POV:
  Camilo decided to take you to Starbucks, and you happily agreed. You loved Starbucks. Who didn't?
  The two of you pull up, and he quickly jumped out of the car and opened the door for you, grinning. You got out, smiling at him.
  He takes your hand and pulls you into the cafe. He falters for a second, and you see his group of friends across the room. His face pales slightly.
  "Milo? You okay?"
  "Uh-yea, go take a seat princessa. I'll order-"
  "Okay....?"
  You watch as he stiffly walks up to the counter and begins ordering. His friends walk over to you, and you frown slightly.
  "Um...hi..?" You say, raisin an eyebrow. One with wavy brown hair speaks up, smiling at you.
  "Im Carlos. You must be Camilo's "girlfriend". Looks like he didn't need two months after all!" he says, grinning.
  "Need two months? Excuse me?"
  "He didn't tell you?" the teen says, acting shocked. "Valera was right!" You see Valera wall up behind the boys with a smirk on her face, her minions following. You frown again.
  "Valera? Right? About what?" You say, frowning. You eyes widen with sadness as him and his friends explain about the bet. You turn and see Camilo, looking at you in confusion.
  Camilo POV:
  My eyes widen as I see yn glare at me. It took me by suprise, the hatred in her eyes. What did they say?! They must've told her about the bet...They've pushed me as far as I could go! And I lacked the words to let her know...I acted out...I should've know I shouldn't have taken part in the stupid bet. And now yn is hurt...and it's my fault..
  "Yn! Wait!" I try calling after her, but she runs out of the cafe. I see Valera smiling evily and my so called "friends" with smirks on their face. I push them out of the way and run after yn. I call after her again, but she's gone. All gone...because of me...