The Mean Girls

Yn POV:
  You and Mirabel squeal happily and hug each other.
  "I told you this was a good idea!" she said, smiling. You just grin at her.
  The coach then hands you and Mirabel two uniforms, which had gold lining to the white and black. She then handed you a schedule.
  You thanked her and she left. You and Mirabel smiled again until you were shoved backwards. You look up in surprise.
  In front of you, there was this girl: her hair was in a high ponytail. She had a light blue sleeveless crop top on and a white, short, mini skirt. She looked to be in the grade above you. You roll you eyes as you see Valera on a golden necklace. 
  "Who do you think you are? You took my spot as captain on the cheer squad!" She sneered at you, shoving you again.
  "I'm your worse nightmare," you say, grinning.
   She just shrieked in shock and lunged at you.  You were almost shoved over until she was stopped by someone.

Camilo POV:
  I looked at the new girl and Mira in shock. So she beat Valera. She must be more talented than I thought...and of course, I was happy for my prima.
  I then roll my eyes as I see Valera yelling in her face. Then I see her shove the new girl. This is my chance. I quickly jump down from the bleachers, just in time to see Valera lunge at the girl. I put my hand on Valera's forehead, making her go backwards.
She looks up angrily.
  "Who the hell-!" Her eyes then widen. "C-Camilo-!
  "Why don't you leave this lovely girl alone?" I glare at Valera. She shrinks under my gaze. She glares at the girl one more time and then stomps off; her minions following.
  "Are you alright, hermosa-" I turn to the new girl, smiling as charmingly as I could.
  "Yea, I'm fine. Thanks-"
  "Milo, leave yn alone," Mirabel cuts her off, looking at me. Yn. So that's her name. She just laughs. Man. Her laugh was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard...agh, snap out of it, Milo.
  "I'm just trying to help, geez Mira," I raise my hands, acting offended. I then turn to yn, bending down and kissing her hand. A blush adorns her face and I smirk.
  "I'm Camilo."
  "I'm yn."
  "A pleasure to meet you, princessa-" I say, winking at her. Mirabel just rolls her eyes and drags yn off, leaving me watching after them; dumbfounded.
   This isn't going to be as easy as I thought...