Party Pt.3

Mature Warning! This is a high school party! No smut included!

Yn POV:
The closet was very small. Very small. The closet consisted mostly of boxes, so there wasn't much room. You look up to see Camilo staring at you face, smiling slightly. And you had to admit; it's not like you didn't have a teensy weensy crush on him. But it was very tiny.
You see his face slightly red. You started talking.
  "Hey, um...thanks for letting me use your jersey earlier, I'll wash it and um.... return it tomorrow." He just shook his head.
  "You keep it, it's extra."
  "Oh...thank you.., also for, ya know, defending me against Valera.." he just shrugged, smiling slightly.
  "..."
  "..."
  "..."
"So....." he said, his eyes flickering between your eyes and lips. You smile a shy smile and you press your lips to his. You pull away, wondering why you did what you did.
His eyes widen, then he grins as he wraps his arms around your waist and presses his lips against yours passionately; your arms behind his neck. You kiss back. Your fingers tangle in his hair and he groans slightly. He backs you against the wall, arms tightening around your waist.
All of a sudden, the lights turn on and you see everyone staring at you and Camilo. Everyone's reaction was different: Mirabel looked suprised and amused, Valera stomped away in anger, Sofia followed her, and everyone else cheered. You pull away in embarrassment.
Camilo just smiles sheepishly. Being as popular as he was, he wasn't known to keep girlfriends; maybe flings and such.
It suprised them that he was actually shy, he was the school playboy, after all. The two of you just walk out of the closet and grabbed another drink.
Camilo rubbed his hand on his neck, and looked at you sheepishly.
"So, uh....yn...? I was wondering if you'd...uh...be my girlfri-?" You cut him off.
"I'll think about it." You said, winking. You walked away from him, ready to leave the party.

Camilo POV:
Tonight was really...something. I watched yn as she left. God, was she amazing. It wasn't even about the bet anymore. She so much more than that...
I'm not gonna lie, she surprised me tonight. She kissed me first. And since when was I nervous around a girl? Dios mio, this was taking a turn. I was falling for her...and sadly, I couldn't help it.