Traitor

•Yn POV•
  You had saw his eyes when he looked at  you. Green guilty eyes...little white lies..
  You shake your head as you run, eyes watering. You were walking past a corner when you were grabbed and pulled into an alley all of a sudden.
  You turn around to see Mirabel. She pulls you into a hug as you cry into her shoulder. You pull away after a minute or two.
  "How did you know...?" you ask, wiping your eyes with your shirt. She pulls out her phone and shows you a post on Valera's Instagram. Someone must have taken a picture of your face when you found out. The caption read: WOW. Little miss perfect find out SHE ISNT WANTED. What. A. Shame! Oh well! Looks like I'll have Cami all to myself! 😊.
  You shake your head, turning away. Mirabel puts a hand on your shoulder, but you shrug it away.
  "Yn..."
  "No, it's fine. I never want to see him again-"
  "He actually was starting to really like you, he forgot about the bet, most likely-"
  "How do you know?! Your the one that warned me about him! I should've listened!"
  You glance at her once more and you walk off, now angry.
  'There's no damn way that he could've fall in love with me that quickly...ain't it funny...' you think to yourself as you continue walking.
  'He betrayed me, and I know that he'll never be sorry...'
  Not paying attention to where you were going, you tripped and fell onto someone.
  "Oh, I'm so sorry-"

Author's note: Sorry it took so long to update! I've been punished lol 😅