Talk

Yn POV:
  As you thought, Mirabel was really nice. You had found your locker, with her help. It was now 7:29. School started at 7:45. The two of you were now sitting in class in the back, chatting.
  "It's a really nice school, but there's some people you should steer clear of."
  "Who?"
  "For starters, Camilo and his gang. Listen. I love Camilo; he's my cousin. And out of school, he's really kind. But he likes being popular. Which makes him kinda obnoxious. And, the mean girls, including. Valera, Sofia, and Mariana. Mariana tries to be nice, but ends up listening to Valera, and her lapdog Sofia. But that's pretty much it."she says, shrugging.
  You nod, taking in the information. Mirabel then starts talking again.
  "So! Are you gonna try out for cheer?"
  "I don't know... I did it at my old school..."
   "Please! We can both try out!" Mirabel said, with puppy eyes.
   "Fine...but only for you, Mira," you say, laughing. She squealed and hugged you, just as the bell rang.

•Time Skip after School, at tryouts•
  Mirabel drags me to the gym, laughing. I chuckle and followed her, grinning. I then stop her.
  "Mira, I don't have extra clothes-"
  "It's fine, I have an extra skirt you could use! The top you have on should be fine!"
  She then proceeds to drag you to the locker room. The two of you change and walk outside of the locker room.
  The coach, a kind lady called Ms. Rodriguez, gives you both numbers. You get taught a quick routine and tryouts began. Well, not before the basketball team walks in...

•Time Skip after Tryouts•
Camilo POV:
  We watched the girls try out like every year. Accept this year, a certain girl caught my eyes. She danced wonderfully. I was shaken out of my thoughts by Julian. I look at him annoyed
  "Who do you think will be the captain of the squad this year?" He asked, making everyone look at me. I just shrugged.
  "Probably Valera, like every year," I said, and everyone on the team nodded in agreement.
  You see, Valera was crazy for me. And I'm not gonna lie, she is pretty. But this new girl...this new girl is someone else.
  We watch as my cousin and the new girl danced. Then, tryouts were finally finished. Ms. Rodriguez leads the girls to the bleachers.

Yn POV:
  You look at Mirabel, excited. Tryouts had finished and to be honest, you were pretty nervous. As your led to the bleachers by the coach, you look up to see the team, and in the middle was this guy.
  And you weren't going to lie, he was pretty cute. His hair in a mop of curls. He sported a yellow hoodie and some sweatpants. Your attention suddenly gets brought back to the coach.
   "The co-captain is...Mirabel Madrigal! And the captain of this years cheer squad is...."
  Your breath quickened as you waited for her to announce who would be in charge of the cheer squad.
  "The captain is...yn ln!"