First Date Pt.1

Yn POV:
  It was about eight o'clock, Saturday morning. You had layed back down to after using the bathroom when you hear a knock on your window.
  You groan and open you curtains, rubbing your eyes sleepily. You look outside to see Camilo, your new boyfriend, staring at you. He waves happily at you, smiling.
  You roll your eyes and close the curtains back, grumbling. You get dressed.

 Fix your hair quickly and walk out side, annoyed

Fix your hair quickly and walk out side, annoyed. You find Camilo pouting on the side of your house, arms crossed. He wore his usual yellow hoodie and ripped jeans.

  His eyes then light up when he sees you

  His eyes then light up when he sees you. He goes to hug you, put you out a hand on his forehead, stopping him. He pouts again.
  "Milo. Is there any reason why you show up at my house, and knock on my window at eight something in the morning?!" You say, rolling your eyes.
  "I wanted to see you, princessa! And I have a suprise for you-" he leans in, wiggling his eyebrows, smirking. You sigh. How could you stay mad at him?
  "Just call me next time-"
  "I don't have your number-"he says, grinning. You roll your eyes again.
  "Get it from Mira," you say, smirking. He pouts again and you give him a quick peck on the cheek.
  You began to walk away before he twirls you around, kissing you on the lips. The two of you pull away, you blushing, him smirking.
  "Come on, princessa! Lets go!" He says, dragging you to his car. You sigh. Today is gonna be a long day. A very long day.