Game-Time

Authors note: Camilo is on both the football and basketball team 😅
Yn POV:
  It had been a week since you've joined the cheer squad, and things were going pretty well. Mirabel has become your best friend. The two of you always sat together at lunch, in class, and walked home together.
  Today was the school's first football game. You and Mirabel, of course, were required to go; being that you were the captains of the cheer squad.
  Mirabel has joined you at your house, the two of you getting ready. You put your hair in a high ponytail, putting on the uniform.
  It was a little short, so you'd have to be careful; the top part was also a bit snug. To be safe, you put on a pair of white shorts under the skirt.
  You turn to see Mirabel finished, and both of you walk out to the front of your house. You then stop as a black car pulls up.
  "Camilo?" Mirabel shouts, suprised. He just grins.
  "Seeing that we're going to the same place, prima, I thought I'd give you and princessa here a ride," he said, smirking.
  You flip him off at the nickname, annoyed. You were done with boys shamelessly flirting with you; and if it wasn't Camilo, he would've been slapped.
  The two of you end up shrugging and you both hop into the backseat of the car. No one pretty much talked, besides the music blaring from the speakers.
  As you arrive, Camilo quickly gets out to open the door for you; you see him in his jersey. Of course, he would be playing tonight. He was the quarterback.
   You thank him, smiling, and you move so Mirabel could get out. She just glared at him.

•Time Skip after the game•
  Unsurprisingly, Miracle High won. The score was 21-57. You had went to the bathroom after the game and changed out of the short skirt, which had made you uncomfortable. You change into some denim ripped jeans and a white shirt.
  The football and cheer team were gathered outside; there was going to be a party. Of course, only the popular kids were invited.
  You meet up with Mirabel, grinning. You almost got to her, when red juice was spilled all over your white shirt.
  You look up and was unsurprised to see Valera, holding a can of strawberry Fanta, and her minions. Your muscles tighten as you prepare to jump on her when someone grabs your waist.
  "Calm down, princessa," Camilo says, turning you around. "You can wear my extra jersey," he says, looking sincere.
  "Camilo, you don't have to-"
  "I want to," he says, pulling a jersey out his bag. "Get changed, I'll bring you and Mira to the game," he stated, grinning at you. You smile at him and walk back to the bathroom to change.
  As you close the door, you see Valera stomping off with her minions, Sofia and Mariana, angry.
  Tonight has been very...chaotic...