Rumors

Yn POV:
  It was the Monday after the party, and you were arriving at school. You were still trying to make up your mind: did Camilo really like you? Or was it just lust?
  You walk into the room to be met by the eyes of different high schoolers: the girls glared at you, most of the boys smirked and winked, and you heard a few occasional whispers and whistles.
  Your eyes widen in confusion and Mirabel runs up to you, eyes wide.  She starts whispering to you.
  "Apparently, people heard about you and Milo! Valera is angry, so she started spreading lies about how you're dating Cami and trying to steal everyone's boyfriends!"
  "What the actual fuck?! I did nothing to her!" you whisper back, angry. Mirabel shrugs, looking at you worried.
   "You should watch out. When Valera wants revenge, she'll get it."
   While she was talking, Camilo had walked up behind you with a frown.
  "Not on my watch-"
  "Milo, I'll be fine...I just have to watch out, that's all-" you trail off as he wraps an arm around your waist. He leans in to whisper in your ear.
  "How about we show them the rumors are true~" he whispered in your ear, smirking. You have no time to reply before he pulls you into the middle of the hall, wrapping an arm around your waist again.
  Before you could say anything, he presses his lips to yours, leaning forward. Your eyes widen in surprise before you kiss back, smiling. The two of you pull away. You see people taking pictures, whispering.
  "Let then take pictures, princessa.."he whispered in your ear. You were about to reply before someone yelled.
  "Mr. Madrigal! Ms. Ln! Detention for PDA!" Mrs. Ramerez yelled.
  Camilo just kisses you on the forehead and walked to his class, leaving you stunned.

Time skip at detention-

  You sigh as you continue copying the dictionary. Damn you, Milo. All of a sudden, a paper lands on your desk.
  "Be my girlfriend?" was written in Camilo's messy hand writing. You grin and turn in his direction. He looks at you hopefully.
  You nod, smiling. He fist-pumps the air.
  "Yes-!"
  "Mr. Madrigal! Back to work!"
  You giggle and continue doing yours.