New Girl

Yn POV:
You walk around the halls of the huge high school, holding a map. You frown, thinking to yourself. You heard a few more whistles walking down the halls, trying to find your locker.
  You were about to yell at them until you bump into someone. You look up to see a kind-looking girl about your age.
  She helps you pick up your stuff as you examine her more. She wore her hair curled, about to her shoulder. She had on a skirt and a beautiful butterfly shirt on; along with lime-green round glasses.
  She smiles at you, pulling you to your feet.
  "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm Mirabel Madrigal, by the way!"
  "I'm yn ln, nice to meet you," you say smiling. Your new friend looks at your map.
  "Are you lost?"
  "Yeah, how'd you know?"
  "Your locker is on the other side of the school!" She says, giggling.
Your face turns red in embarrassment. Before you could say anything, she drags you off in the other direction.

Camilo POV:
   I stood in the hall with my group of friends. Not to brag, but I was pretty popular.
  "Have you seen the new girl yet?" My best friend, Carlos, asks; eyes wide. I shake my head.
  "She's like- super hot," Julian says, looking at me. Turns out, he was right. I turn around to see my cousin talking to the new girl, who I had to admit, was pretty cute.
  "Soooo? What?" I ask, looking at them. They then smirk at me. I knew what that meant. Bet time.
  "Okay, Milo. You have two months to try to get the new girl," Carlos says, still smirking. I roll my eyes.
  "Seriously, two months? What do you guys take me for? I'll get her in one month," I say, smirking. All the girls loved me. This would be easy.