Party Pt.1

Yn POV:
  You had finished changing and as soon as you open the door, you see Mirabel.
  "Come on, yn! We have to get ready for the party!"
  You look at her, confused.
  "I can't wear but I have on?" You look down at the jersey and blue jeans.
  "Of course not! It's a party." She said, laughing. "Come on, you can use one of my dresses. Milo's gonna bring us to our house."
   She grabs your hand and drags you to Camilo's car, where he was finally waiting.
  "Nice of you to join me, ladies," he says, smirking. You get in, laughing slightly. Mirabel just bops the back of his head.

•Time Skip at Casita•
  You had already met Camilo and Mirabel's family; the we're very nice. You had already taken a liking to Pepa, Isabela, Dolores, and of course, little Antonio.
  Mirabel dug through her closet, and finally threw you a black dress. It was fitted around the waist, and flowed out till it reached a little above your knee. You borrow some black flats also.
  You get dressed and walk out to see Mirabel in a dark blue, knee-length dress. She also wore black flats.
  Isabela insisted that she do you and Mirabel's make-up, being the best big sister that she was.
  As she finishes, you and Mirabel thank her and she leaves.
  Mirabel leaves to tell her mom, Julieta, she was leaving.
  Just as you closed the door to her room, you were immediately forced back, a hand resting on the door post. You roll your eyes.
  What is it with boys and this pose????
   "Well, princessa, you look absolutely stunning," he whispers, leaning closer to you. You roll you eyes, not knowing if you should be flattered or disgusting. You then smirk at him. Two can play that game.
  You then lean closer to him, smirking.
  "I'd look better without you hot breath ruining my makeup," you whisper in his ear, slipping away from his grip.
  He watches you leave, stunned. As he should.