2

Fucking hell, I can just barely hear the things around me, the beeping of the heart monitor, the rushing of doctors and nurses, the annoying sounds of people talking.

I slowly open my eyes to see the ceiling of the hospital room I'm in, I go to turn my head but stop as the sight of spikey hair comes into vision, I grunt in annoyance getting the attention of whoever else is in here with me and Bakugou.

I ball up my hand noticing how I don't feel any pain tho it could just be from the pain medication they put me on but I don't know, I feel both of my hands are covered in bandages and possibly some burn cream that may not work.

I let out a breath but at the same time I cough out a little blood, I go to rub my neck only for my hand to touch bandages instead of skin "De-Izuku? You damaged your vocal chords "more" when you yelled, according to the doctors you can't talk for a while tho they said you knew not to talk at all" Bakugou tells me in a sad tone.

I ignore him as I turn my head to the window and stare out of it in boredom and slight frustration 'why can't I just fucking die?!' I yell in my head as I watch birds fly around outside.

I stare at them for a while and sense I can't do anything else for a few hours so I just fall asleep.
_________________________________________

I'm home and Mom hugs me tightly, she tells me she was worried about me tho she knew I'd come back to her like I always have, I tell her I'm sorry for the trouble that I've caused then I go to my room to do whatever I can find that'll keep me busy for a while.

I end up searching the internet for a new favorite hero, but this it's gonna be one that isn't too well known cuz I wanna see if I can find a way to meet him in person.

I find the one I'm looking for and put together an encrypted file on all the information I can find on him, I then plan something that could make him hate me if I get to see him that is.

Guess I'll do something whilst I wait for night time, shit what if he doesn't understand sign language, fuck I'll have to take my dry erase board or something.
_________________________________________

It's been an hour and a half, making it almost midnight which is the time that, according to the internet, EraserHead starts his hero patrols. Leaping from building to building, hiding in the shadows, searching for a crime or two to stop, why didn't I favor him first?

I leave a note on the kitchen counter for mom letting her know I'm going out and should be back sometime in the morning, not like I'm going back to school anyways.

I gather a few things to put into a small bag before I leave, I grab my dry erase board and marker, some snacks, a gun I stole from someone a while ago and lastly my phone with the charger.

I then put on some pants and a hoodie with some gloves and a mask, I grab a random pair of sneakers then leave out the door.
_________________________________________

I've been walking around for a short while and I haven't really seen or heard anything that could link me to EraserHead, but that makes sense cuz he's so good at his job, so I'll make this easier for myself.

I turn up my hearing aids and listen for any kind of notion that could possibly be Eraser but instead I hear footsteps coming towards me, two pairs but still not something I want to deal with.

I try and quicken my pace tho the footsteps follow me instead, so I try to lose them around a corner just to bump into someone making them angry and drag me into an alley with the other two people following.

I hear an extra set of footsteps but they're quieter and seem farther away or up high. After a minute or so the guy pushes me to the wall and starts yelling at me with the other two creeps smiling behind them.

My ears start ringing cuz of how loud the yelling is sense my hearing aids were turned up, it starts messing with my head and making me dizzy, so I try to focus on the quietest thing around and it's the footsteps above us.

It helps a little but as I still myself the guy goes to punch me in my stomach, I let him and it hurts quite a bit but the pain goes away after a minute 'That's confusing' I think as I feel myself get punched in the nose.

I feel a crack but not as much pain as I thought I would, I let my already weak feeling legs go numb as I slide down the wall and plop myself onto the ground, I hear the footsteps above jump down to us an' stop the guy and other two before anything too bad happens.

As the person that saved me turns to me, I feel the pain in my stomach come back ten fold, I grab it in an attempt to stop the pain but only make it worse.

I then remember that I stabbed myself earlier and most likely got stitches that's could have reopened cuz of the punch, I try to steady myself but it's no good as my vision starts going blurry and I feel my throat slowly fill with blood.

I hear my savior walk over to me but I pay them no mind as I take off my mask and hack up the blood surprising them, I watch them rush over to me as I collapse into unconsciousness.
_________________________________________

I feel something soft under me so wake up in a panic, I sit up and look around at everything 'I'm not in a hospital' I think as I note that the area I'm in is kinda dark. I get my legs off the edge of whatever it is I'm on and start to feel dizzy as soon as my feet touch the floor.

As I sit there I realize that my hoodie and shirt are missing from my body, I look around to try and spot them just to fail cuz of how dark the room is but I see a bit of light coming from under the door.

I relax myself a little before standing up, I slowly make my way to the door of the room, I try to listen to who or what could be on the other side of it but hear nothing 'did my hearing get worse cuz of earlier?' I question myself.

I move my hands up to my ears just to feel bandages over them, I also realize that my gloves aren't on my hands either, I look down at my legs and feet just to see no shoes but I still have my pants on.

I open the room door a bit and the light slightly blinds me but only for a few seconds before my vision clears and I see a living room like area with a kitchen off to the side 'is this someone's house?' I think as I walk out and glance around at everything.

I poke my head around the wall that kinda hides the part of the living room with the furniture and tv, I somewhat see someone sitting on the couch that's facing away from me.

I watch as they move a bit before making a hand gesture of "come here" so I slowly walk over to them and stand next to the couch. As I look at them I see that it is in fact the person I was looking for.

[1338]