11

It's been a few weeks since I was in the hospital for the large claw marks on my chest, I've healed enough but there are still scars like any other time. Now moving on from that, I've gotten into a few accidents, they weren't too bad but they weren't good either, both Aizawa and Yamada have given me the nickname 'danger magnet' I don't know how to feel about it tho.

Earlier me and Kacchan we're talking and he told me that he'll be coming over after he takes the entrance exam for UA, but then I told him I'd probably see him just before it cuz I'll be there with Aizawa and Yamada, Nemuri will be there too but she'll be somewhere else, I was told that I'm such a danger magnet that they can't leave me by myself for too long.

They also said there were a few people that wanted to meet me too so that's something. Right now I'm already dressed and am waiting by the door for Aizawa cuz he's grabbing some coffee in to-go cups for us, I hear him walk over so I open the door for him and we both walk out heading to the car.
_________________________________________

We get to UA and people are all over the place, I get a bit nervous being around a bunch of people so I hide behind Aizawa as we walk in the gate and head to the doors. We're halfway there when I feel him tap my shoulder, I look up at him "Katsuki waited for you" he tells me pointing next to the door.

Him telling me this makes me smile, so I nod to him before charging over to Kacchan as I do tho I trip and feel myself falling and getting ready to kiss the ground but I don't, I look around thinking Aizawa saved me but he's just staring at me or whoever it is that caught me.

I look to my side to see a girl with a bob cut, she's saying stuff but I don't really listen as she puts her hands together then talks more before waving and walking off, I shrug then continue my way over to Kacchan and tackle him in a hug "geez, I know you haven't seen my since you were in the hospital but don't strangle me in a hug" he tells me in both a playful and stressed tone.

I let go of him a bit but hold the hug as he hugs me back, after a bit I let him go cuz Aizawa rips me off him saying he has to get going. Aizawa and I then head to a room with two people in it, I look around at everything to see a bunch of gadgets and whatnot on the tables.

Everything looks amazing so I go to touch it just to be pulled away from the table by Aizawa "those aren't for you" he tells me as he directions my attention to someone in the room with us, 'this guy looks like a humanoid construction truck, this must be Power Loader' I think as he introduces himself to me "hi, I'm Higari Maijima or other known as Power Loader, you must be Izuku that I've heard so much about from Nemuri and Yamada, it's nice to finally meet you" he says sticking out his hand.

I stare at him for a bit before nodding and shaking his hand, after that him and Aizawa step over to a table to talk so I just sit in a corner on the floor with my book and draw whatever comes to my mind. After a bit of drawing I start getting tired, I slump against the wall and feel myself starting to nod off even if I don't want to sleep.
_____________________________________________

In my sleep scape, I see a bunch of memories that are between good and bad, there are more bad ones tho so it ends up making me sad, I feel myself start crying before an echoing voice calls out to me ".....uku..... zuku..... Izuku!" I wake up feeling someone shaking me and them calling my name.

I open my eyes and look up confused "Jesus, don't scare me like that" Aizawa tells me as he pulls me closer and holds me tightly, I feel tears roll down my cheeks but my face already felt weat so I must've started crying whilst asleep. I grab onto the back of Aizawa's shirt and hide my face in his chest crying more.

There are other background noise but ignore them as I feel Aizawa rubbing my back to help me relax, I steady my breathing after a bit and I didn't even know it was unsteady. I tap Aizawa's arm to let him know I've calmed so he releases me from his hold.

I write on my book that I'm fine now so he nods to me, "okay, well you're needed now so come on" he tells in a still somewhat shaky tone, I nod to him confusedly before we get up off the floor and go back over to Maijima.

I give Aizawa weird looks before he directs my attention to Maijima, so I look at him to see that he's holding what looks like a collar of some kind which confuses me even more.

"I made a few different type of a collars that will left you speak verbally, rather than having to write everything, you can chose the way the voice will sound for you, here try it out" he says handing it to me, 'do I want to be a guinea pig, no, but I do what to try this out' I think as I put it on with the help of Aizawa.

I feel around on it then find a button so I press it, a few seconds go by then I feel a slight shock which surprises me "ow" I say, only to realize I actually spoke "holy crap, it works" I say with a surprised expression.

{1027}

(Making Izuku sound like Corpse for one of the voice settings on the collar :) )