12

I've been using the collar for a few minutes now and have also set three different voices for it, a normal one, a really, really deep one, and the one that I hear when thinking.

I'm using the normal one so I don't scare anyone, and right now, I'm in the viewing room for the entrance exam. Now, to be honest, I'm definitely taking notes on quirks of applicants that catch my eye. I decided to separate certain ones on different pages of my book whilst glancing back and forth at Aizawa and Nezu.

It's takes a minute or two before Nezu notices and makes a gesture for me to come over to him so I do, I then show him my pages. "Hmm.... theses are quite interesting. Why did you separate them like this?" He says to me, I rub the back of my neck nervously, then tell him my reasoning.

"I did it like that cuz of the different classes like 1A, 1B and so on, I had left two spots open for 1A cuz of recommended kids since there are only twenty spots for each class, also since I'm not really a student but will be here with Dad, I didn't include myself in 1A." I explain.

Nezu nods then points to a specific name "why did you add him to 1A, he hasn't gotten nearly enough points to pass and he also applied to the general ed department, sure he applied for the hero course too but he still needs a certain amount of points to make it in" he tells me and it seems that he wants a good reason for this boy to be in 1A.

I nod to him then think of something, I take a minute then tell him a pretty damn good reason "1) many quirks are meant for combat, 2) some for defense and 3) others are meant for quickly dismantling hero and villain fights or other types of situations, whilst 4) few quirks are for whatever the holder decides, that boy has one that works for the third option, he can lessen the amount time, effort and property damage it takes a normal hero to do just to catch a single villain, plus none of these kids have fighting experience except maybe two or so, all of them depend on their quirks rather than their own strengths, he can't do that so he needs proper training to be able to do anything and dad is the best person for that purpose" I finish my "speech of some kind" with a serious look.

Nezu gives me his normal look before it changes to one of him in thought, it takes him a few more minutes before he I think nods whilst huming, he then turns to I think Dad and calls to him, "Aizawa, it seems Izuku believes that you could teach this boy to fight and possibly work the way you do, are going to accept this?" He asks him, hearing him say this makes me look at Dad with a questioning look 'will he accept? I should have asked him first before I decided anything for him......' I think to myself, lowering my head a bit.

Suddenly Dad puts his hand on my head so I look up at him "if you think this kid needs a chance to better himself then I'll take you up on that offer" his words make me smile, I hug him then hear Nezu clap his paws "alright then, we'll be using the class groups set up by Izuku, any apposed can complain to Aizawa if not, then let's get with finishing today so we can get to tomorrow with classing students together" after Nezu says this the other staff nod to him then focus back on the exam.
_____________________________________________

After the exam Kacchan and I hang out in my room, we're talking about things that might happen tho he has tried to get me to tell him if he got in and what his score was but I keep changing the topic to something else.

We talk for a bit before Kacchan gets a call. "What do you want, old hag?" He says so I just listen, a few seconds go by and he looks at me "alright we'll see you soon then." he tells ant Mitsuki and hangs up. "Old hag has something for so you gotta come get it," she said. " I make an 'o' with my mouth before we stand up from sitting on my bed.

We stretch and then leave out my room to the living room where Dad is, we go over to him just to see that he's asleep. "What do you want?" Never mind, I look to Kacchan and he nods "my old hag wants to see Izuku, I'll bring him back later" is what he tells dad, we wait a few seconds before he makes a shoeing motion for us to go "see ya later dad" is what I tell him before we leave.
_____________________________________________

Once we get to Kacchan's, ant Mitsuki charges at me and tackles me into a hug "you should come visit more, I miss having you around" she tells me, I hug her back then after a few seconds she lets go of me and I smile at her.

We go inside to the living room and talk for a bit, we go over how I've been since mom's funeral and it makes me sad to talk about it but I get it over with, after an hour or so ant Mitsuki gives me a box, I open it to find a bunch pictures and other things from mom.

I look over everything and start to feel guilty that I wasn't fast enough to save her, I start crying so Kacchan hugs me and rubs my back to calm me down, I chill a little before deciding I need to take a walk, I stand up telling them what I'm doing then head to the door, Kacchan tries to come with me but I tell him I want to be alone.

He nods in understanding, so I take my leave.

{1032}