4

It's been a short while and I've put in the hearing aids, I can hear pretty well with them too, way better than my old ones if I do say so myself. Tho they were the cheapest ones mom could get her hands on, so I can't be too cold hearted about them.

Wait..... Oh shit Mom! She must be worried sick about me! It's been what like five or so hours sense I left the house! I look around the place for my bag and don't see it anywhere, I grab the note book and write something down then go to find Aizawa.

I knock on the door of the room I think he's in and it opens after a few seconds, Yamada leans on the door frame with a confused look on his face but at the same time his expression says something else, like he's trying to start an interrogation with me or something.

I push the feeling away as I point to Aizawa and show him the book "Where's the bag I had with me? I need to let my mother know I'm okay" I watch him read it before grabbing something from next to him and handing my phone to Yamada then he hands it to me.

I open it up as I walk to the room I woke up in, I sit on the bed thing and see a bunch of unread messages from Mom so I open them up, I read the two most recent messages "Izuku please respond" says one and the other says "Don't make me track your phone and hunt you down" which was a few minutes ago.

I smile at them then type a quick response and send it "I'm fine Mom, I made some new friends and we were just getting to know each other a little" and as soon as it sends I see that Mom read it right away and is typing now.

I see her message pop up quickly "Izuku, don't scare me like that, I actually thought I lost you this time, my heart can't handle losing you for real..." Is her message so I text back "Right I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I'll keep in contact with you better, I promise" She sends me a smile face emoji making me smile.

I then tell her I should be home later today before she tells me okay and I finally relax a bit. I hear a knock on the door which I didn't know I closed so I get up and go to open it, I see Aizawa standing there with his arms folded.

'Something is definitely up' I think as he motions me to follow him, I do as instructed and follow him to the dining room where Yamada is sitting at the table with his chin rested on his hands and a serious look in his eyes.

Aizawa points to the chair opposite of Yamada as he sits in the one next to him, I sit in the chair confused and nervous from the silence and ora coming from them. A few seconds go by before Aizawa puts something on the table in front of him, once he moves his hand I'm able to see the gun I had in my bag 'Shit I'm in trouble' is my only thought.

I stare at it before he speaks "where did you get this gun from?" He asks in a serious tone making me a bit more nervous, I slowly look up at him to see his eyes staring into my soul, I then look to the side to see Yamada sliding the book and pen over to me.

I grab them and think of a response that could make this less stressful than it is 'What should I tell them?' I think then just write something random down to get this over with, I go to show them but hesitant for a second before I just show it anyway.

"I stole it from someone a few years ago, I then hid it so my mother wouldn't find it" is all I wrote, I watch their expressions go from shocked to somewhat disappointed making me look at my lap sadly. I feel them staring at me before Yamada speaks up.

"Midoriya, the person you stole the gun from was a cop and that could get you in a lot of trouble even if it was a few years ago." He tells me as if I don't know the consequences of my own actions, I think of another response and write it down then show them.

"I know there's consequences, if it's a death penalty bri-" I stop with that and scribble it out before writing something else "I know that it wasn't very hero like but it's not like I really did anything with the gun, so the clear part of this is that I'm not in too much trouble" I show them it with steady hands but my head starts feeling funny.

So I go to ask for some water and as I'm writing my hand twitches sending the pen flying to the side, I slowly look up at the two across the table from me just to see their confused faces silently questioning what just happened.

I smile nervously as I get up to grab the pen off the floor, I look around for it just to see that it kinda disappeared. I make a blank face as I just stare at the floor, I stand there for a few seconds before feeling myself fall and hearing muffled yells.

As I get closer to the floor I feel something or someone catch me but I pay it no mind as my vision just goes black.
_________________________________________

".....uku! Izuku!" My eyes shoot open the Yamada shaking me with a worried expression on his face whilst Aizawa paces back and forth behind him, I stare a bit before giving them some kind of bodily note I'm awake.

I tap Yamada's arm letting him know I'm awake, he turns a bit and calls out to Aizawa "Sho he's awake, Midoriya what happened? You've been out for an hour, we thought you died..... Do you normally have fainting spells or is this new?" He says in a panicked but relieved tone.

I stare at him even more confused as Aizawa finally walks over also with a relieved look, I go to speak but stop and I start to sign but again stop as my hands are shaky and cuz I'm not sure if they know sign language.

I feel Yamada pat my back "hey if you're trying to sign it's fine, I know it and I can translate it for Sho so no worries" he says helping me relax just a bit. I take in a breath then release it to help steady my hands before signing to them what's going on in my mind.

I sign to him "why do you both seem so worried about me, you just met me a few hours ago?" Yamada stares at me with sad eyes before telling Aizawa what I said.

A few seconds go by before Aizawa gives me the same look in his eyes, I continue to stare at them in confusion until I get pulled into a hug by Aizawa and he says to me "what have you gone through to not know what it's like to be truly cared about?" After he says that I feel my eyes water.

Yamada then joins the hug and it causes my eyes to weld up and over flow with tears that stream down my face for a short while, my tears stop a little bit before our hug ends.

I get my water and relax for a bit before giving them my phone number and getting a ride home from Yamada.

{1316}