8

I've found my blade stash and have gotten whatever was tied around my wrist off, after that I get myself off the floor and stand with a struggle cuz of how numb and in pain I'm down below.

Sense everything I had on was thrown into my bed I grab my phone out my pants pocket and call 911, I tell them there are three dead, one unconscious and one possibly dead, I then tell them the address before hanging up.

After I hang up, I grab my pocket knives from under my pillow and head out to the living room as quietly as I can. I see two of the guys sitting on the couch and the third on the other chair, the one by himself seems to be the only one awake so I go over to him first.

Sense the chair is facing away from me, I sneak up behind it and put my hand over the guys mouth before dragging my knife across his throat with a lot of pressure just to make sure he bleeds out quickly, in attempt the guy puts one of his hands up to his throat to stop then bleeding and I let him.

I take my hand off his mouth then walk over to the other two, this time I stand in front of them as I stab the second one in the chest multiple times then turn to the other one and slice his throat like I did to the first guy.

After I do that I hear a gun click off to the side of me, so I turn to the first guy to see him still holding his throat but also holding his gun in his other hand. The guy shoots me a few times before spitting out blood and dropping the gun showing that he's dead, I smile at my work on these people as I hear police sirens and a bunch of footsteps coming in the direction of the door.

I finally start feeling the pain of everything that's happened to me within these few or so hours, I look down at my stomach to see five or so gun shot wounds that are bleeding quite a bit. I feel myself start to sway a bit before I cough out some blood both from being shot and from talking, I then fall to the floor unconscious.
_________________________________________

Even tho I can barely feel the rest of my body, movement and other things can be felt all around me, I also feel someone holding onto my hand. I crack my eyes open slowly and get blinded by the bright lights I'm beginning to despise.

I let my eyes adjust to the light for a few seconds before I turn my head to the side so I can see who my visitor is, I see Aizawa and Mic but..... Not my mom...... 'guess she is dead......' after that thought goes through my mind my eyes weld with tears that start streaming down my cheeks.

I feel movement next to me and see Yamada looking at me whilst rubbing on my hand for comfort, I look at him with questioning eyes even if I already know the answer, my mom is indeed dead. Yamaha says some and I read his lips "I'm so sorry Izuku, I wish me and Shōta could have been there to save her" is what he says.

I shake me head no to him and sign "there's no need for you to feel guilty, it was my fault cuz I didn't move quick enough to get to her" after I tell him this he hugs me and we just chill in silence.
_________________________________________

It's now been an hour or so and I've been released cuz thanks to the help of some quirked nurses my recovery was sped up a bit so I obviously can go, where, I have no clue.

From what I can tell tho, it seems that Aizawa is letting me stay at his place in the extra room he has, I appreciate what he's doing but I feel like I'll just burden him with how much bad luck I bring with me every where I go, he'd probably repremand me if I told him that.

Anyways, right now we're in Mic's car headed to Aizawa's place, the two are being awkwardly quiet whilst I'm just sitting back here trying to figure out a way to die and be with mom, she was my reason to live even if I didn't really show it. I close my eyes and continue to think of a way until I end up falling asleep in the seat.
_________________________________________

However long later, I'm woken up by Mic shaking me, I open my eyes slightly and look at him confusedly "you were scratching at your arm in your sleep and your nails dug pretty deep" he tells me in a worried tone, I give him an even more confused look before I look down at my arm.

As soon as I see my arm I see my hand right next to it, both bloody but my arm itself is still bleeding, I look back up to see Aizawa walking to the car door to my right with something in hand, when he opens the door I see that he's holding bandages and some peroxide "let's clean and patch that up" he says to me.

Tho I'm still not sure what's going on I turn towards him and put my arm out so he can fix it up. He pours some of the peroxide on to my scratched up arm and it stings a bit making me flinch and wince tho no sound comes from me.

I relax after a few seconds and let Aizawa continue to clean my wound "Is this normal for you?" He asks me in a confused and worried tone, I shrug my shoulders whilst thinking 'why do they care about me so much?' in a off voice, 'my inner voice is changing, it sounds weird' I think to myself.

I get removed from my thoughts by Aizawa and Mic looking at me worriedly, this makes me look at them confusedly wich last for a few seconds before we get out the car and head into Aizawa's apartment.
_________________________________________

I'm now chilling on the couch just staring at the wall til Mic walks over and directs me to the guest room where I'll be staying at, tho I did notice a third room but I decide to just ignore it sense it's probably just another guest room.

One I get to the room which I guess I can call it mine now, I look around it and see it's quite plain so I'd be able to decorate it with whatever, it already has a bed, dresser, desk with a chair and a closet, there are also a few boxes about two or three, they probably have all my clothes and stuff in them.

I sign to Mic a thank you so he walks away then I plop myself on my new bed and let out a sigh before thinking 'I've never wanted to die more than I do now' to myself as I let sleep consume me.

{1214}