6

I feel a burning sensation of the stares of a few people in the store with me before I let out a growl as I turn to them slightly, cuz of the people staring, I start to tick a bit before I let out a whine tho it comes out as a growl but I'm actually scared but my face seems to be glaring instead.

It causes the people looking at me to speed off to wherever they were going, 'Am I actually that scary?' I question myself sadly. I turn forward and look at the floor before concluding that I need to wear a mask that isn't scary.

I get up off the floor still slightly ticking and look around the store I'm in just to realize it's Hot Topic 'I have quite a bit of money but this place is somewhat expensive so I should only get a few things from here, so I can still have enough to get mom something' I tell myself then make up a plan on what I'm going to do.
_________________________________________

It's been an hour and fourty minutes, I've stopped ticking and got what I wanted and it wasn't as expensive as I thought which is great, I still need to get a mask and something for mom tho, so I'm going to another store.

After a bit of walking I get to a store full of home necessities, I search around for  something mom might like then find it and check the price 'this is perfect!' I think as I smile at it and head to the front of the store to pay for the item.

As I make my way to the front someone bumps into me and decides to make a ruckus "Watch where you're going ya lil shit!" He yells at me making my ears hurt, I make a pained expression whilst looking at him but he's looking away.

They guy goes to grab my shirt collar but stops himself as soon as he sees my face of which makes him back away, "Tch, you're not worth my time anyway" is what he says before walking away with his hands in his pockets.

As he walks away something falls out the bag he was apparently holding and once it lands on the floor I see that it's two HUGE wads of money, which makes my eyes widen 'Either that guy robbed a bank or he's some kind of villain \gang leader' I tell myself as I reach down to pick up the money quickly and hide it in my bag.

I then stand back up before looking around for the guy and seeing him disappear in the crowd 'shit' is what goes through my mind as I try to figure out what to do with the money 'I could turn it over to the police... No, I don't feel like having to explain to them how I scared a grown man just by looking at him..... Guess I can spend some of it' I tell myself.

I grab the thing I was getting for mom and take it to the front, I pay for it then go to another store that has a bunch of random stuff, that includes mask. I look at all the mask hanging on the walls before picking out three.

I grab a goat skull mask, a clown mask and a plain mask with eyes holes, I try them on then head to the front to pay for them. Once I get to the front I hand the mask to the cashier and wait for them to scan the mask, they stare at me then scan one mask at a time before speaking.

"If you get one more mask you can get half off on the price, so you're only paying for two mask rather than paying for all four" they tell me so I think before nodding to then and running to grab one more mask then coming back.

This time I grabbed a happy bunny mask and hand it to them which they scan and tell me the price "alright your price is $25.58,  also with your order you get a coupon that can be used during your next visit here" they say with a kind smile.

I smile back at them and nod a thanks to them as I give them the money and take the bag along with my change then leave. I think over everything I got before deciding that I should eat something sense it's been a few hours.

I make my way to the food court area and look at all the restaurants 'what do I want to eat? Maybe I can get some boba and yakisoba too' I tell myself before actually deciding to get in line and get them.

As I'm in line and getting closer to the front I realize I can't tell them what I want, I quickly take out my book and pen, write down my order then wait my turn. Whilst I'm waiting, I get the feeling I'm being watched so I slowly look around to not make it obvious that I know someone has their eye on me.

I give my look around a second try but nothing catches my eye so I just pay attention to the line and it turns out to be my turn, "Hi what would you like to order?" The person asks me in a bored tone whilst looking down at the machine thing.

I get a bit nervous as I tap the counter and try to show them my book, the person looks at my book for a few seconds then at me which causes them to choke on air and their eyes to widen "sorry, but are you not able to speak?" They question me.

I stare at them before nodding and looking at the floor a little whilst sliding my book onto the counter more and stepping aside. I hear the person say "oh right" before they type in my order and give me a receipt as well as my book back but something new is written on the page under my order.

{1032}