⚠️7⚠️

⚠️ ⚠️

I'm standing to the side waiting for my stuff, so I guess I can read the note "Mind sticking around, I wanna chat and ask you a few things, if not then I'll just find you later" is what it says making me nervous cuz of the "Find you later" part.

I think about if I should stay for a bit and just go with it cuz mom won't be back for a while and the house gets lonely at times, a few minutes go by and I get my food then sit at a table close to the place. I eat a bit of my food before the person walks over to me whilst waving excitedly like a child running over to their friends.

I slightly glare at them once they get close enough to the table but they pay it no mind "can I join you for a bit" they ask, I just look at them confused before nodding a little and continuing to eat my food, the person then sits down with some food.

The guy asks me a bunch of questions and some interest me so I write down my answers gaining me more good questions and it starts a conversation that last for a bit. It eventually ends when the guy has to get back to his work shift tho before he walks away he tells me something.

"Name's Kaminari by the way, Denki Kaminari, what's yours?" He says, so I write my response and show him "My nickname is Deku so just use that" he reads it then smiles "cool name even if it means useless" he says then writes his phone number down "catch ya later or something" is the last thing he tells me before going back to work.

I finish my boba finally then make my way out the mall with my bags and the left over wad and a half of cash from that other guy.
_________________________________________

I get myself most of the way home and stop at the park for a bit to relax in the cool air. As I sit on the bench I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I take it out and see what's going on.

I open it to see a text message from my mom "Izuku I'm on my way home early, would you like to help me cook dinner?" Is what it says making me smile before texting back "okay, I'll get everything straightened up so you don't have to" then get off the bench and heading to the apartment.
_________________________________________

It's now been a few months, during this time I have gotten into a bunch of accidents, none of them were purposely but from the most recent one that was an hour ago I was only out for 45 minutes rather than an hour 'how strange'

I'm in a hospital bed with the TV on showing a crime show Criminal Minds, it's a favorite of mine to be honest. In the corner of my eye I see the door open then close as someone comes in so I look over to see Aizawa and Yamada coming in.

I widen my eyes in surprise that they're here and try to hide under the blanket but fail as Yamada grabs onto my shoulders and pulls me into a hug, sometimes I forget they care about me rather than just being around for nothing.

I hug him back and it last for a bit before Aizawa ruffles my hair -which has also grown quite a bit, basicallythe same length as his- after that we have a long conversation til visiting hours are over.
_________________________________________

"Izuku I'm done my shift so let's head home" I look over to see my mom at the door of my hospital room, so I grab the rest of my stuff and hop down from the bed. I changed a short while ago so I just put everything in my bag then we leave.

It's quite late so almost as soon as we get into the apartment mom takes herself to bed, I on the other hand chill in the living room and watch some late night crime show that's on TV until I fall asleep.
_____________________________________________

After however long I suddenly hear glass of some kind break, my eyes shoot open and I sit up quickly 'I didn't take out my hearing aids before I fell asleep so I'm definitely not dreaming' I tell myself as I slowly and quietly get up off the couch.

I look around as my eyes adjust to the dark, I try to figure out where the possible window could have been broken at just to see it's not any of the living room windows. I then think 'Maybe it could have been a room window, mom's room has one but it's too small so then it must be my room

I make my way to the kitchen, tiptoing as quietly as I can and grab a knife then start my walk towards my room. Once close enough I notice that mom's room door is open and it only makes me start to panic.

As I start to go to her room I hear a sound behind me, the sound of a gun getting ready to fire "drop the knife and you may live" I hear a deep voice say, I slowly turn my head to try and see the person only to have them put the gun directly against the back of my head.

"I said drop the knife" the person repeats, I let out a shaky breath as I slowly put the knife on the floor and put my hands on my head. I feel the person grab the back of my neck and pull me backwards to somewhere.

The person takes me into my room, how I know is cuz I've lived here sense I was born. I hear another pair of footsteps come into my room "we dealt with that other one, they're out of commission, so what do you wanna do with this one?" I hear another slightly deep voice say.

Suddenly I get a bad feeling 'is he talking about my mom? What did they do to her? I didn't hear a gun go off so what happened?' I question myself as I start breathing heavily and behin to tick but stop as I feel my arms get pulled from my head and held behind my back "you and number three can have some fun with this piece of ass, I'm gonna go see if there's anything valuable here" the first guy says making my eyes widen.

I hear the other guy chuckle behind me as I feel my arms being tied up by something that doesn't feel like rope or anything normal, suddenly I hear someone walk in as another walks out "what'd number one say to do with this one?" He asks in a bored tone.

"we get to have fun with the little piece of ass, I bet it's a virgin too" I think two says making me start shaking and ticking again, 'I can't scream, I can't fight back, I can't do anything...... And mom....... Oh God..... Mom!' I feel my eyes filling with tears as the door of my room is closed and my eyes are covered with some kind of blindfold.
_____________________________________________

I've lost track of time, as well as the amount of times I've wanted to scream out for someone to help or even just hear me but I can't do any of that. The two guys have had their fun and seem to be fixing themselves up whilst I'm just laying on the floor cold, naked and possibly bleeding in some areas.

At first they kept calling me little girl but then found out I was a boy, they didn't care about that fact obviously. "This little bitch didn't even make any noises, kinda boring if they don't scream or something but I guess it's fine sense we got to have more fun" three says before they leave my room thinking I'm unconscious.

'I'll get them back for this and for what they did to mom' I tell myself as I some how get the blindfold off from my eyes and look around to remember where I hid my stash of blades.

{1388}

{T'was my birthday yesterday, I kinda feel old now}