10

Shaking, that's all I really feel, there's just someone shaking me, so I try to open my eyes and it takes a short minute, but after my struggle I get them open to see Aizawa staring at me with the same worried expression from before, I look around to see Yamada behind him with also the same expression and then there's Midnight, she has a confused but also worried expression on her face as well.

With my hands still slightly shaking I sign to Yamada that I'm fine then sit up form my position on the floor and half way on Aizawa, him along with Yamada help me up and I'm very wobbly but I hold myself up by leaning on the wall for a few seconds. During this time Aizawa walks away before coming back with a small med kit, he has me sit down so he can patch me up and once he finishes I put on my gloves to keep from scratching myself anymore and to hide my hands.
_________________________________________

It's now been a few days, today's my mom's funeral and I'm still not very happy that she's gone, I may have gotten those guys back but it didn't help her at all, just me being angry. Also I found out that one of them used a mental quirk on me, it's why I keep "hallucinating" or something about hands coming from shadows trying to drag me down.

Two days ago it was proven to be real by the fact that I had hand prints much bigger than my own on me, as well as bruises from them all over my body. Apparently the quirk can only be undone by the owner but that won't happen cuz I killed him, now I'm stuck living my life without being able to get much sleep or be left alone for any sort of reason.
_________________________________________

I'm wearing a black shirt with some black pants and shoes, I'm also very much soaked, it's pouring so it makes sense, the funeral is basically over but I'm still standing at my mom's gravestone 'it should've been me' is all I'm repeating in my head til I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder as they cover me with an umbrella, I look over to see someone I haven't seen in a while, Kac- no Bakugou.

I shove his hand off me then turn to him more and sign "what are you doing here? Bet you only came cuz you were dragged here by your mom" in an angry motion which only makes him give me a nutural expression, he stares at me then pulls me into a tight hug.

I try to push away from him but fail as his hold just gets tighter, finally after my many failed attempts to get him off me, I let my arms flop to my sides and let the water works flow.

My tears flow like over filled dames that finally broke, I cry with no sounds other than my sniffling, me crying into Ba- Kacchan's shoulder last for a while. Once I finally stop, I feel a bit better and a bit lighter which makes me tired, I start closing my eyes feeling lots of my energy drained and for just a moment I feel at peace, so I let myself go.
_________________________________________

It's again has been a few days, I had a good sleep that day but not anymore after that, my eye bags are very apparent and dark to the point I look like I'm wearing a shit ton of make up, I also barely leave Aizawa's place other than when he has me go get groceries with him or when I hang on the balcony with Kacchan sense we kept in contact after mom's funeral, he keeps me company when Aizawa, Yamada and Nemuri can't.

It's quite nice but I'm still not completely used to him being nice to me, sense I hadn't seen him sense I had tried to kill myself with him in the hospital with me. Anyway enough about that, sense after my mom's funeral I've started hearing voices, well their much louder than I remember them being, they've been making me feel guilty about everything.

I'm chilling in the room Aizawa gave me, I'm getting kinda bored so I get up and go see what he's doing. I slowly creep my way to the living room and look around just to see the TV on, it's casting a shadow over the couch making the back of it look like a void sense the TV is the only source of light.

I feel myself start to shake as some kind of force pulls me towards the couch as the same hands from previous times start creeping out of the much bigger shadow than what I've had to deal with before and whilst the force is pulling me, I start tearing up which turns into silent crying. Suddenly a hand shoots form the floor and wraps around me then digs it's nails into my chest, 'it hurts so bad but I can't scream' is what goes through my mind.

The hand presses it's nails into my chest more before dragging them down making me even more scared and cry more, suddenly there's footsteps then the lights turn on causing the hands to disappear into dust, I drop to the floor as the footsteps charge at me "Izuku!!" Aizawa yells.

He picks me up and looks at my very bloody chest ".....shit..... I'm gonna call an ambulance, you're gonna be fine alright, just hang on" he tells me whilst taking his phone out his pocket and calling them, but whilst he's doing this I feel myself getting tired and everything is going blurry, my consciousness slowly leaving me as my eyes droop closed whilst Aizawa shakes me telling me to stay with him.
_________________________________________

'It's warm, why is it warm? Aren't I dead? Didn't I die? ........ No..... Alright then, guess I should open my eyes now.....'

I slowly open my eyes but close them back cuz of the blinding hospital lights, I let my eyes adjust a bit before looking around the room, to my left is a few gifts from whoever and on my right is Aizawa, Yamada and Nemuri. Aizawa is leaning on the bed whilst the other two are sitting in chairs by the wall asleep, I smile as much as I can at them then move my hand a little and feel Aizawa's hand intertwined with it.

He lifts his head a bit and looks at me, he then stands up abruptly and almost knocks the chair over as he hugs me so I pat his back to assure him I'm fine, after that he hugs me for a little while longer then lets me go before laying his head back down onto the bed more relaxed than before.

I feel Aizawa put his hand back in mine so I let myself relax before going to sleep peacefully knowing he's right here with me.

{1180}