9

I wake up from my sleep in a cold sweat, I look around just to find myself in my new room so I let out a sigh of relief, I rub my face with my hands and end up feeling something wet on them. I don't think I'm crying so I try to let my eyes adjust to the darkness of the room but it doesn't work, I start to panic a bit with not being able to see so I slide my legs over the edge of the bed and try to feel for the floor.

When I do this I feel something grab onto my ankle, I start panicking more, in confusion and fear. The fact that I still can't see is making this even worse. I try to pull my leg from the things hold, but it starts pulling on me instead, whatever it is begins to pull me down to the abyss like floor.

I start thrashing my legs and arms about whilst looking around to find something to throw, but to no use, the thing grabs my other ankle then just keeps pulling me down. Suddenly I feel something grab at my arms as I get closer to the floor and by this time I'm already half way in the abyss, I just continue to get pulled down when finally the thing grabs my throat and starts to strangle me whilst still pulling me down.

I struggle in it's grip more just to start loosing consciousness but suddenly I feel something or someone shaking me, I blink my eyes a few times before everything starts to clear up and I see Aizawa staring at me worriedly, more than he was earlier and it confuses me but I ignore my confusion as I grab onto his shirt and hug him tightly 'he's real, that other crap was just a dream then' I think to myself.

I feel Aizawa start rubbing my back to comfort me so I begin to calm down, 'I don't know what happened but whatever it is, I don't like it' I think as he rocks me a little to help me calm me down more.
_________________________________________

It's now been about an hour and Aizawa has bandaged up my neck cuz I had apparently been scratching at it which was opening up my scar and causing me to bleed a lot, luckily the bedding is mostly black. Anyways, I told Aizawa to go ahead back to sleep but then he told me it was the afternoon and that I had slept all morning.

I was surprised by this but then again I just ended up giving up on time 'time isn't really on my side anyway' is what I told myself at that moment. Right now me and him are chilling on the couch, I have one of his cats on my lap and I am being thoroughly calmed by said kitty.

Also I had taken out my hearing aids cuz I've been wearing them sense I got out the hospital which was over eight hours ago, So that's something. Anyways I'm just sitting here petting the cat when it suddenly jumps up and runs off which makes me kinda sad.

I look over to Aizawa to see if he knows what made the cat freak out, tho when I look at him I see his looking in the direction of the front door so I look over to see what he's looking at just for my eyes to land on Yamada and he's talking to someone who's out of my line of sight.

I turn my body to face him more, and sorta hide myself behind Aizawa, with my small size I'm practically invisible to Yamada and his guest. I stare in their direction until the other person comes into my line of sight and see that it's a women in some regular clothes, her hair is long and a night sky blue she has in some red glasses 'wait I know who she is' I think to myself as she gets closer to me and Aizawa.

I see that she's talking to Yamada and Aizawa but I pay no mind to what they're saying 'I'm so lucky, I get to meet the hero Midnight' I tell myself as I just watch them interact with each other until Yamada says something making her confused so they both look at Aizawa which makes me hide.

I watch him respond to them and point at me sense they still haven't seen me especially sense I'm now hiding behind him even more than I was a minute ago. I see Midnight walk around the couch to get a better look at me, I stare at her as she waves at me with a pure smile and seeing her smile makes me think of my mom.

I nod my head in acknowledgement at her and wave a little which I think makes her squeal before she reaches to hug me, I let her but I stiffen up a little at her contact sense I'm not really used to her right now. After she lets me go, I nod again before getting up and going to get some water, I make my way to the kitchen but as I do I see a dark corner.

I keep my distance from it as I get myself a glass of water, as I'm doing so my hand starts to shake making me drop the cup, I try to get my hand to stop shaking but then the other one starts up. I start panicking which makes my whole body start shaking so I end up backing into a corner, I try to slow my breathing down but I can't.

Whilst I'm still panicking and looking at my hands I see the floor below me start turning black, this makes me panic a lot more especially when hands start coming out the floor and grabbing on to my ankles.

I start breathing heavily as more hands start coming out the floor an' walls and grabbing onto different parts of my body, as I struggle in their grip my eyes begin overflowing with tears cuz of how all the hands remind me of the two guys from that night.

I take in a deep breath and knowing it's going to hurt, I do it anyway, I call out to Aizawa, "AiZaWA!!" I yell out in my broken and staticky voice. After that I cough out blood and feel a pair of hands strangling me like before, I start feeling dizzy and lightheaded before feeling numb as my vision fogs up and I feel myself lose consciousness again.

{1118}