3

I stand there staring at Eraser for a bit before he stops petting his cat, that I just noticed was laying on his chest, he then looks up at me and goes to say something but stops before thinking.

A few seconds go by and he pats a spot on the couch so I sit down as he grabs a note book and pen from a side table. He writes something down in it before showing me "what were you doing walking around at almost three in the morning kid?" Is what's written.

'straight to the point I see' I think then writing a response, "Cuz I was in search of my new favorite hero, but he found me instead" I show him my response with a smile on my face, I watch his face go from neutral to surprised then I see a slight smile appear.

Eraser pats my head then writes something in the book again, "I don't mean to be personal but, why were you all covered in bandages? Did you get into some kind of trouble or family abuse of some kind?" I slightly jump at his question then try to think of the smoothest way to tell him I tried to kill myself.

It takes me a minute or so before I figure to just get straight to the point like he did, "There's no family abuse or anything, I'm a depressed kid that tried to kill himself a few hours ago and failed like the many other times he's tried" is what I write and show him.

I see a look of shock show in his eyes as he reads what I wrote, after a few seconds of silence from him I stare down at my lap cuz of how disappointed he must be, I must seem weak to him. I feel a hand get placed on my shoulder so I look over to Eraser and see him holding up the book.

"Don't let things get you down, you're still young and haven't really gotten to experience the good things in life just yet, it may hurt as you continue to go on but don't let that stop you from having a good time and enjoying yourself" is what I read and it makes me sad.

I feel my eyes start to fill with tears as I look to Eraser and see him confused, the tears form streams down my face as I write a response to him "You're the only person to really cheer me up after a time I have an incident like today, so Thank you" I smile at him as I try to dry my eyes tho it fails.

'I guess this is the affect of not letting myself feel anything for so long' I think, after a bit I get my tears to stop finally and once I do, I see Eraser writing something then show it to me "of course kid, now when I brought you here, I changed your bandages on your neck, hands and on your stomach cuz those seemed to be a bit messed up from something" some of it confuses me.

'why did the bandages on my neck have to be changed? I only wear it to cover up my scars, unless I got stitches on it too' I think as he writes more stuff down and as if reading my mind he tells me what was wrong, "the bandages on your neck had blood on them which confused me a bit, when I unwrapped it I saw that your stitches were bleeding" I make an 'o' as I read it.

I then read the part under it "a few of the stitches on your stomach untied so I redid them cuz I've learned a thing or two from experience, your hands needed to breath a bit cuz it looked like the bandages were too tight and were dirty from the gloves, I applied burn cream to them before re-bandaging them" I nod at what he wrote before he writes again.

"Now about your hearing aids, to cut to the chase they're broken, but I did call a friend of mine to bring you some new and better ones, he should be here later, so how about I get you something to eat for the time being?" I look at him for a second before nodding as I feel my stomach growl a little.
_________________________________________

It's about like six almost seven in the morning and I've eaten some food Eraser made, he told me to call him Aizawa cuz that's his name and all. He also given me some coffee and it is some pretty good coffee, no wait, it's some great coffee.

I drink more of my coffee and see Era- Aizawa look up from his phone then walk away somewhere, I stay where I'm at trusting that he won't try anything tho I doubt that I'll die if he does, but there are things I haven't tried.

I told Aizawa a bit about myself but not the fact that I'm quirkless or bad luck or seemingly un-killable, we just met so I'm not going give him my life story even if he's my new favorite hero.

I feel a slight breeze enter the dinning area then feel the vibration of footsteps coming in my direction so I turn my head a bit and see Aizawa walking over with someone walking behind him, I tilt my head in confusion before I see them fully.

Long blonde hair, a funny looking mustache and triangle sunglasses..... 'Present Mic!' I stare at him in aw, 'some might not recognize him in his civilian clothes but I do and holy crap is he the friend Aizawa mentioned earlier?' I think as they speak to each other before Mic walks over to me.

He grabs the book off the counter and writes something down on it before showing me "I'm guessing by the look on your face, you know who I am, yeah?" I quickly nod my head to his question tho I stop cuz my neck starts to hurt a bit.

I rub my neck then smile at him before writing a response "yeah I'm a fan, you're my number two hero and Aizawa is my number one, no offense" I see him smile a little before he ruffles my hair playfully. He then writes something else in the book "You're alright kid" I read it and feel a sense of praise wash over me.

My eyes fill with tears again and they fall onto the note book, I try to dry them but like earlier I fail to do so. I sense Mic's confusion so I write something to calm him down "Thank you, both you and Aizawa have made my day" he reads it before seeing my smile.

He stares for a few seconds before covers his face and saying something making Aizawa laugh a little, I get confused but just take as he said something funny maybe 'all well I think as Mic calms down then writes in the book.

"I brought you some hearing aids, take good care of them until I can figure something out for you to get some special ones just for you :)" he tells me, I smile at what he said before going in my pocket and taking out a hair tie to hold my hair while putting in the new hearing aids.

I take off the bandages from my ears and feel a little bit of dried blood on them, I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up to Aizawa holding a wet cloth so I smile before cleaning my ears with it as Mic put the aids in front of me on the counter.

{1299}