5

Finally home, I go in after having a small chat with Yamada, just him saying that if I ever need anything or am in a bad situation that I can message him or Aizawa and they'll come right over, weather they have to destroy buildings to do so or not, they'll be here.

Hearing him say that made me happy and if I could I probably would have laughed quite a bit but no talking is the same as no laughing, well for me anyway. It's about four in the afternoon now and I don't really have anything to do, 'Maybe I'll just go to sleep then' I think as I go to my room and get in bed.

Tho after my hand practically threw the pen, my hands and almost my whole body have been tick-ish, sure I've done it before but it was me mostly flinching and whatnot but it's never been this bad, I don't what's going on with me anymore.
_________________________________________

I wake up to the smell of food being made, I look at my clock and see that it's eight something almost nine at night 'I slept for a while' goes through my mind as I stretch then go out to the kitchen.

As I walk out my room the bright lights blind me somewhat so I end up walking into a few walls as I try to make my way to the kitchen, after hitting more than three walls I stand in place to rub my eyes so they can adjust to how bright everything is.

I rub them for a minute or two then open them so my vision can clear up, once it does I continue my way to the kitchen and see mom smiling whilst cooking, so I knock on the counter to let her know I'm awake.

She hears me and turns around to face me "Oh Izuku, how'd you sleep?" She asks me still smiling kindly, I smile back at her as I grab a notepad and pen then write down a response "I slept fine, tho I was wondering, why are you so smiley and happy?" She then reads it before smiling wider.

She walks over to me and pulls me into a hug "it's because you've finally made some friends, I'm so proud of you...... But I do want to know if they're okay with your... Situation?" She asks me in a worried tone making me smile a bit before hugging her tightly.

I nod my head whilst we're still hugging and she feels the motion, I feel her shake a bit so I pull away from the hug and look at her to make sure she's okay just to see her crying. My face goes from happy to worried making Mom shake her head no cuz she knows what's on my mind.

"I'm fine Izuku, just happy that you finally have some people other than just me to accept you into their lives" she explains in a happy crying tone. I stare at her for a few seconds before calming down and smiling again, I hug her once more then let go so she can finish cooking.
_________________________________________

Me and mom finish eating and I clean the dishes whilst she goes to rest for work tomorrow. After I'm done with the dishes I get pready to take a shower, I go grab clothes and other stuff from my room before going into the bathroom.

I stop at the door and stare at the burns on it and the broken but new door hinges 'did Kacchan do that?' I question myself as I look at them closely. I shake the thoughts and reminders of Kacchan out my head before walking throw the door and starting the water.
_________________________________________

'that felt great' I think as I flop onto my bed and start dozing off 'I should plug my phone in' I tell myself before falling right to sleep.

~
I'm walking that halls of the school and everything is as it normally is.... I'm being bullied but it gets worse as I get held down on the floor, I'm beat black and blue by almost all of my classmates and I'm starting to lose consciousness but suddenly there's blurs of black and yellow.

I can't tell what they are but they get everyone away from me and help me get home, they take care of me and keep me company til mon gets back to the house. It makes me happy and we chill in the living room having a conversation about whatever.

We drink and eat then the two blurs turn to Aizawa and Yamada before they wave bye and head home. I wave to them then suddenly I hear the sound of a cat bell and everything starts to change and I wake up.
~
_________________________________________

I sit up and stretch out my joints before looking at my clock '10:47am, not too early and not to late in the day' I think as I get up and stretch my legs as well, I then leave out my room and look around for something to do.

Whilst looking around I see a note on the counter, so I walk over and read it "there's breakfast in the fridge, just heat it up when you want to eat. P.S. I left you some money so you can go out and treat yourself, have fun and see you later" is what it says so I smile.

I go over to the fridge and grab the food out, microwave it and whilst it's doing that I go to my room and change into some normal clothes then come back out as it finishes. I smile to myself before sitting down and eating my breakfast.

After I eat I brush my teeth, clean up or straight up whatever needs to be fixed then grab the money and leave out the house with a small bag to hold my note book, pen and a few other things in whilst my phone is in my pocket.
_________________________________________

I'm walking around at the mall, people stare at me every now and then cuz I didn't put on concealer to hide the scars on my face and these people are kinda making me wish I did.

'I seriously hate people' I think as I speed myself to a store and hide in a corner.

{1070}