Crush, Chip and burn

No one prov
The house
( A man walks in carying a woman.)
Donald: Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Davenport!
Tasha: Why thank you, Mr. Davenport.
Donald: Absolutely, Mrs. Davenport.
( They kiss and a young boy come in.)
Leo: We get it. You got married. It's getting old. Wow! You got this big house just from inventing things?
Donald: Mm-hmm.
Leo: Way to go, Mom. That's a husband. What the heck is that?
Donald: Oh, uh... that is my latest creation. Davenport Industries' first completely interactive 3-D TV.
Beeping, humming.
Organ plays "Charge!"
Crack of bat hitting ball, "crowd" cheering.
( Leo trys to go after his but he hit the wall.)
Eddy: Watch the face, termite!
Leo: Mom, I think the little voice inside my head is back.
Donald: No, this is Eddy. He's my smart home system. Eddy, this is my new stepson, Leo. Remember, I told you Leo and Tasha are moving in today?
Eddy: Hey, welcome. Everything here is mine.
Donald: Uh, Leo, why don't you go check out your new bedroom? Just go straight down that hallway, and when you see the room with the video games and the action figures and the 50-foot-screen TV... keep walking— That's mine.
( His smile fells after that.)
. . .

Leo: This place is huge! I'm gonna need a GPS just to find the bathroom.
( He hits a panel and an elevator appers.)
Whooshing.
Electronic beeping, humming.
Leo: Hello?
Leo screaming.
Bell dings.
Leo: Whoa! My new dad is Batman!
Beeping.
( A young boy with short brown hair comes in.)
Chase: Good luck gettin' in! That steel door is thicker than your head!
Loud clank.
( A boy comes from behind the broken door smiling.)
Chase: Well, there's another way to get in.
Adam: Give me back my ePod!
( Adam lift Chase in the air.)
Chase: I don't have it!
Adam: If you don't i will feed you to Corbyn!

( A wolf walks in side the door then it shapshifted into a teenage boy with  blond hair and brownish eyes)Corbyn: Eww i don't want to do that he would tase like nerd and it's not a good flavor

( A wolf walks in side the door then it shapshifted into a teenage boy with blond hair and brownish eyes)
Corbyn: Eww i don't want to do that he would tase like nerd and it's not a good flavor.
( Adam laugh and shake his head and Ben look alike comes in )
Bree: Hey.
Adam: You took my ePod!
Bree: "Taylor Swift Mega-Mix"? Really?
Adam: I find her soothing.
Zapping.
Bree: Oh, I know you didn't shoot that laser at me.
Adam: Oh, sorry. It was a terrible mistake, just like your face.
Bree: Ahh!
( And after Bree push Adam into the barrls that leo was behind Corbyn turn invisble )
Adam, Bree & Chase screams.
Leo screams.
All scream.
Leo squeals
Corbyn prov
( Wow who was that kid i thought they all start to glare at Leo.)
Leo: Okay, I don't play this card too often, but... MOM!!!
And Mr davenport and some woman walk in
Tasha: Leo! There you are! Oh! ( laughing ) What is this place? Who are they?
Leo? his name is leo he seems cool
Donald: Uh— they, uh, are... a boy band I've been working with, um, and the twist is, one of 'em's a girl. All right, they're part of a secret project I've been developing— genetically engineered superhuman siblings. Tasha, Leo, meet Adam, Bree and Chase, & Cor weres Corbyn?
Adam: he is holding on to me
I turn on unvisble and that shoked them and even Adam and he new i cold do that
Donild. Ahh there you are and Corbyn the greatest combination of biology and technology ever developed. I don't want to brag, but I am incredibly smart.
Corbyn: which is braging.
( They all laugh Mr. Davenport, and Tasha try not to laugh. And tasha looks at Leo.)
Leo: Don't look at me— I told you to stay away from Internet dating.
Tasha: So they're robots.
Chase: Whoa!
Adam: Hey!
Bree: Oh no, she didn't!
Corbyn: Growld.
( And his eyes turn yellow and Tasha step back in fear.)
Dean grould at har and his eyes change color and tasha and leo step back in fear
Donald: No, Tasha, they're human, I've just given each of them a unique set of bionic abilities controlled by a microchip implant in their necks. It sounds a lot more complicated than it is. See, Adam is all brute strength, and Bree has speed and agility, and Chase has super-senses and a superior intelligence, Corbyn Has element manipulatinon , and invisbilly shapshifting, Super strength, Super-sense and geo lep
Tasha: (laughing) Donald... Hi... There are children living in our basement!
Donald: This is a scientific habitat. I mean, look at it— It's got a game room and a rock wall— Anything a kid could ask for. I've created this place so they can train in the utmost of comfort and technology.
Adam: It's true. The toilets have seat-warmers that talk.
Leo: What do they say?
Adam: It varies, depending on...
Leo: No.
Tasha: Donald, I don't know what to make of all this. Some new wives get surprised with a honeymoon in Hawaii or... a cruise. Bionic teenagers were not on our wedding registry. Marrid? he is marrid?
Donald: Honey, they have to stay down here for their own safety. This is all very top-secret. But as soon as their training is complete, they'll be able to handle any crisis or problem that the world throws at them.
Chase: I want to go the pyramids.
Bree: I want to go to Paris.
Adam: I want to go upstairs.
Corbyn: I want to go to Englend. ( In a british accent.)
Donald: No, they are not time machines. Time machines are actually in the shop. These are my biologically regulated atmospheric chambers where my bionic creations live and sleep and eat. Which reminds me, it's dinnertime.
Adam, Bree & Chase, Corbyn: Yeah!
Beeping.
Donald: Ready?
( I shapshif into a dog)
Buzzer.
Donald: These are my patented protein pellets. Whatever they don't catch is tomorrow's breakfast.
( Tasha try not to throw up)
Donald: Okay, Corbyn Enamy grenade, three o' clock!
( I use my electricty to bounce it on to him)
Adam: Hey! Why does he get Elements , and I don't?
Bree : Becuse he atlest don't try to use his abillits on me.
( And I geo lep behind her.)
Dean: Boo!
( And I scard her.)
Adam Leo And Chase: laugh
Bree: hay
Corbyn: I'm sorry Bree
(And I help her up.)
Donald: Okay, you guys take the rest of the day off. I'm gonna go speak at a tech conference— because I'm awesome— I'm gonna have the speedboats detailed, and then I'm gonna go get waxed. Don't judge me.
Corbyn: I can judge you!
Leo: Well, I better get ready for school.
Bree: Ooh! I have always dreamed about going to school. Passing notes, going to prom, breaking into choreographed dance numbers after math class.
Chase: Yeah. All we do is eat, sleep, and train for missions. We're like human lab rats
Leo: Come on, it can't be that bad.
Squeaking.
Corbyn: ( sarcastically.) Yeah it's not bad at all.
Leo: So, you've never left this room? That explains the haircuts.
( I use my pyrokanisis to aim at his hair.)
Leo: Bye you guy's I Mean Adam, Bree, & Chase I like Corbyns hair.
Adam: I bet school's fun. You know, except for books, classes, and learning stuff.
Corbyn: I think thats how it works Adam.
Leo: It's not fun when you're "the smart kid."
Chase: Well, down here, smart is considered superior.
Adam & Bree, Corbyn: No, it's not.
Leo: Hey, you guys should come to school with me! You could be my bionic bodyguards!
Chase: Okay!
Bree: I'm in!
Adam: Let's go!
Corbyn: Let's do this!
Eddy: Not on my watch, laser brains!
Adam: Aw, shoot. We forgot about Davenport's creepy computer.
Leo: I thought it was just in the living room?
Eddy: Nope! I'm everywhere.
Leo: In my shower?
Eddy: Yep. And by the way, nothing needs to be that clean, sport-o.
Leo: OK, we need to shut that thing off!
( I nod my head aggreing with him.)
Chase: Never gonna happen, OK? Eddy is an incredibly complex and sophisticated piece of machinery. It would take years before—
Eddy: Ohhh...
Corbyn: Are he can do that.
Adam: Aha! Sweet! I barely got electrocuted.
Bree: Okay, come on. If we're gonna go to school, we should shower first, because three of us really stink.
Adam, Chase, Corbyn: Sniffing.
Chase: Ohh.