Mission Invisible

Corbyn prov

Outfitin the main school hallway)

Outfit
in the main school hallway)

(Perry is going through student's bags)

Perry: A-ha! Cell phones are a violation.

Leo: I think you sticking your hand in my backpack is also a violation.

Perry: Planning on texting your girlfriend in class, were you?

Leo: I don't have a girlfriend.

Perry: Yeah, well, now you don't have a cell phone either.(tosses phone into bucket) Bye-bye. Next!

Bree: You're not gonna want anything in here.
Corbyn: It's just stuff that improves your hygiene and appearance.

Perry: Mocking my porcelain Irish skin? Back of the line, princess! And prince

(Bree, and I sighs and goes to the back of the line. After seeing Perry is distracted, she uses her super agility to jump over the line and across the room, creating a breeze, and I geo leap)

Perry: Where'd that breeze come from? Are you blowing on me?

(Bree lands on the other side of the room next to Adam, Chase, and Leo, I was right bye Adam, and Leo screams in shock)

Bree, Corbyn: Morning, boys.
Leo: Seriously, can we put a bell on her?

Chase: Yeah, you gotta chill on the super agility. And you got to stop geo leaping . Somebody's gonna see you guys using your bionics.

Corbyn: No one ever sees me. I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money.

Chase: (checks pockets) Oh, you're good!

(Perry walks over)

Perry: Hey, you two! How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you guys to the back of the line.

Bree: Uh... that wasn't us.

Chase: Must've been somebody else.

Adam: Yeah, somebody who can't climb ceilings. (sing-songy) Saved it!

Perry: You four have an answer for everything, don't you?

Chase: I don't like to brag, but the answer to that is yes. (clicks tongue)

Perry: There's one thing I pride myself on...

Bree: Your incredibly sturdy calves?

Perry: No! My instincts! And my instincts tell me that you four are trouble!

Adam: Well, I don't like your instincts at all, and you can tell 'em I said that.

Perry: I can't put my finger on it, but ever since you arrived, strange things have been happening around here. And the only strange thing I'll tolerate is the janitor. I have to, he's my cousin.