Mission Space

Corbyn prov

outfit

Adam: Oh, I love history class! Someone is always leaving me a little piece of gum stuck under my desk.

Chase: Adam, please tell me you didn't.

(Adam blows a bubble with his gum and it pops)

Bree: He did. He totally did.

Corbyn: Mm-hmm.

Leo: Oh. Guys, don't look now, but here comes that guy none of us like. Marcus.

(Marcus walks over to us)

Adam, Bree & Chase, Corbyn: M-dog!

Marcus: Hey!

Corbyn: What's up!
Leo: Wait. Hold the phone. Hold the phone, hold the freaky-deaky phone. "M-dog"?

Chase: Yeah. Bro's call each other by nicknames.

Leo: Well, I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname.

Adam: Actually, we do. We just choose not to do it in your presence. Mr. Tiny McLittlestein

Chase: Hey, Marcus, what are you up to this weekend?

Marcus: Ah, my dad's out of town so I'll be stuck home alone with my grandma.

Leo: Aha! You said your grandma was dead.

Marcus: The other grandma. But thanks for reminding me. I wish I could stay with you guys for the weekend.

Leo: And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues.

Corbyn: Leo, give it a rest.

Leo: Chase, none of us are safe until the FBI responds to my request for a background check on this "M-dog."

Chase: Look, Marcus, I'm sure you can stay with us. I'll just check with Mr. Davenport.

Marcus: You call your dad "Mr. Davenport"?

Chase: Uh, No. Pssh. No. But you do, and I wanted to make sure you knew who I was talking about.

Marcus: Okay. Cool. Thanks, guys.

(bell rings and two football players are throwing a ball near us)

Chase: Bree, Corbyn, watch out!