Exoskeliton vs grandma

Corbyn prov

(in the lab)

(in the lab)

(I was trying to sleep but the noises are killing me and the person who is making the noise is dead)
Corbyn: Hey I' m trying to slee and thanks to you i'm awake.

Chase: Sorry Dean were trying to get ready fir the call.

(I nod my head and pat his shoulder,)

Leo: Ooh. Ah. Ho, ho. What's this?

Donald: Hey, that's part of my Put That Down collection.

Leo: Oh, sweet pen.

Donald: It's not a pen. It's a highly-pressurized air canister that can inflate a blimp in 8.6 seconds.

Leo: This little thing?

Donald: Mmm-hmm.

Leo: Impossible.

(Leo clicks the gadget and wind blows throughout the room)

Corbyn: Ah!

Leo: You might wanna put a little warning sign on that. So, what're you having? Garage sale for Donald: (laughs) No. We are preparing for... The Call.

Chase: Once a year, Mr. Davenport and I present his newest devices to all the international buyers. In other words...

Chase & Donald: Ka-ching!

(Chase and Donald start doing a handshake and Leo tries to join in)

Chase: What are you doing?

Leo: I wanna be in on... The Call.

Dean: Leo please don't and we we'r going to look at some girls today.

Leo: we can do this tommorw okay?

Dean: Okay.

(I'm sad Leo and I have never hang out togather by are self i wabt brotherly bounding.'

Chase: Yeah, sorry, Leo. There's no more room. I'm already the product specialist, the set designer, chief demonstrator, and insanely happy spokesmodel.

Donald: Although, there might be a role for Leo. As long as someone follows him around everywhere he goes with a fire extinguisher.

Chase: But Mr. Davenport, I'm way better at selling this stuff than Leo.

Leo: Please. I could sell nunchucks to a nun named Chuck. I could sell this thing without even knowing what it is.

Donald: Leo, no. That's an electrofield destabilizer. Whatever you do, don't let it--

(Leo taps the device against metal while waving it and goes flying across the room)

Donald: Touch metal.

Chase: I have to admit. A small part of me was hoping that would happen.

Leo: Well, can a big part of you come over and help me up?