Bionic birthday fail

Corbyn prov

in a deserted lot)

Bree: Guys, I have a bad feeling. Let's get out of here.

(opposers appear and Adam, Bree, Chase, & I start fighting them. Adam sends one guy flying through the air, and i use my blast wave ending the fight)

Rebel Leader: Aaaah!

(an alarm sounds and Adam, Bree, Chase , & I are revealed to be in a training simulator in the lab)

Donald: Adam, Dean, that was the Rebel Leader. The whole purpose of today's mission simulation was to interrogate him.

Adam: We did, and his answer was, "Aaaaah!"

Bree: Hey, next time could you maybe throw in a cute, blue-eyed rebel? What? I'm just sayin'. It's not gonna kill you to add a little somethin'-somethin' for the ladies.

Leo: Step aside, amateurs. (grabs goggles) Go ahead, Big D. Set it to "awesome."

Donald: Leo, these goggles are not a toy.

Leo: Come on! My birthday's coming up—Globally known as "Dia De Leo."

Donald: No. I designed the mission simulator to fine-tune their bionics, not to go on 3-D joyrides. Besides, you're not trained for it.

Leo: Well, how about as a birthday gift you give me a bionic ability?

Donald: Or I could gift-wrap reality and you could play with that for a while.

Chase: So Leo's having a birthday. What are you, like, nine?

Leo: Fourteen.

Chase: (laughs) No, seriously.

Bree: So how are you gonna celebrate?

Leo: We're all going to celebrate. Every year my mom throws me a big surprise party.

Corbyn: Really?

Leo: Last year she baked a cake the size of me. I'm not gonna brag, but I was delicious.

...

Outfif(in the lab)

Outfif
(in the lab)

Tasha: Guess what? I just found out that I won an award for my undercover reporting on expired produce: "Something In The Crisper Can Kill You."

Donald: Congratulations! That's so great!

Tasha: Oh, thank you. But the awards banquet is the same night as Leo's birthday. I'm sorry, honey. I'm gonna miss it. If I don't show up, I'm afraid that they're gonna give my award to that overdramatic screen hog Linda Montieres.