Rats on a train

Carter prov
Donald: Okay, guys. The next phase of your training is handling extreme climates. So we'll frost Chase, bake Bree, and submerge Adam, Put Corbyn in a turnado. That's not part of the training, I just got one of those carnival dunk tanks and I can't wait to try it out. Okay, Chase, I'm setting your tube on "Antarctic." If it gets to be too much, just give me a sign.
Chase: Bring it!
Tube powering up.
Leo: Hey, that's not fair. I want to be abused by weather.
Bree: Leo, if you really want to be abused, try standing over here next to Adam's morning breath.
Adam: I don't have morning breath. It smells like that all day.
Donald: Leo, these guys are genetically engineered to handle these kind of climates. You're not.
Leo: I can handle extreme cold.
Corbyn: Leo, you get brain freeze from chewing mint gum.
Cell phone rings.
Donald: Davenport. What?! Well, that's terrible! I mean, that's awesome, but that's terrible! I- I gotta do something.
Adam: What's going on? What's so terrible?
Donald: I created the world's fastest train, but now it's speeding out of control full of highly explosive nuclonium towards downtown Welkerville!
Bree: Well, then what was awesome?
Donald: It's going like 400 miles an hour.
Leo: Ho ho ho ho!
Donald: My entire career is riding or perhaps crashing on this train! I don't understand it! My design was flawless!
Leo: So flawless you forgot to include an emergency brake?
Donald: No. I never counted on the conductor dropping his papaya smoothie all over the controls and then jumping off the train.
Adam: Well, if I were to build a high-speed train, the first thing I would have put in was a cup holder. Oh! And one of those bumper stickers on the back that says, "I brake for cows."
Donald: When stuff like this happens, they always blame the scientist. This is human error. Scientists don't make mistakes.
Tapping.
( We all turn around and saw Chase frozen.)
Donald: Chase. Now I have to explain the whole train story again.
Corbyn: Ohh.
. . .
( I geo leap all the way down stairs for hot coco and geo leap back to chase and put my hands around and use my thrmokinisis.)

Chase: T.. Thanks... Corb.

Corbyn: You welcome Chase.

( He smiles at me.)

...
Donald
: The good news is, whenever I invent something, I always create a backup device to support it.

Chase: As opposed to just building it right the first time.

Donald: Ya know, I think I liked you better frozen. My auxiliary decelerator will stop anything— Ocean liners, freight trains, tanks, eighteen-wheelers, twelve-wheelers—

Leo: Does it stop unnecessarily long explanations?

Donald: Apparently so. Only problem is, I can't figure out how to get it on the train.

Corbyn: You guys thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

Chase Bree & Corbyn: Our first mission!

Adam: I want a pet pig!

Donald: No. No, no, no. You are not prepared for this kind of mission. It is a highly volatile situation. Down the line— Fingers crossed— There will be plenty of other horrible disasters.

Chase: Yeah, but... You need to stop this train now. And you need us to help you do it. Your career depends on it.

Bree: Please, Mr. Davenport. This is what you trained us for.

Donald: All right, you gotta leave the nest sometime. Okay, get in your capsules, guys. I can't believe I'm saying this— (choking up) It's time to upgrade your mission suits.

Adam: I hope you addressed the chafing problem.( powering up )( whoosh )

Adam: Sweet! Ooh! I see you put in seat warmers.