Death spirl smakedown

Corbyn prov

Outfit(I was talking with  Daniel, & Jack wall doing push up's when principal perry show up

Outfit
(I was talking with Daniel, & Jack wall doing push up's when principal perry show up.)

Perry: Prepare yourself, dingoes! It's time for my annual fitness challenge week! This year, forget about push-ups and sit-ups. It's time for bruises, sprains, and freak accidents! I present the Death Spiral Smackdown!

Corbyn: Well, say what you will about her, but she knows how to bring the sizzle.

Leo: Why do you call it the Death Spiral? I mean... Doesn't look so scary to me.

Perry: Why don't I have vice principal Cochran demonstrate for you?

( laughter )

Perry: It's not broken! Walk it off!

Adam: Wait, s-so how does it work?

Perry: You wrestle your opponent as it spins you silly. It'll test your strength, reflexes, and ability to hold your bladder against centrifugal force! Ha ha ha!

Gordo: What do you think, Leo? Can you handle it?

Leo: Well, my bladder's strong, but just to be safe, I'm sticking to dark gym shorts.

Gordo: I myself will be wearing a full-body diaper. In the face of fear, you'll never know where you're gonna leak from.

Perry: If you have the guts, partner up, and choose carefully. Your survival depends on the decision you make, and there are very few good options! Ha ha ha ha ha!!

Gordo: Well, Leo, every year we lose the fitness challenge, but this year, we're gonna do it in style. I don't want to brag, but... I totally earned the Sewing Merit badge.

Leo: Listen, Gordo, I don't want to have a cape. I want to be a winner, so this year, we're going in a different direction.

Gordo: We are?

Leo: Yes. But by "we," I mean not you. I'm going with someone else.

Gordo: Oh. I see. That's okay because most of the school would give their right hand to be my partner.

(He looks at me and Jack drag me over to the other side.)

Leo: I'm sorry, Gordo, but with my new partner, I'm gonna win this thing.

( snarky chuckle )

Perry: You're gonna try this again? Last year you threw your back out picking your wedgie! Ha ha ha!

Leo: Well, this year's gonna be different because I have a secret weapon.

Adam: Oh, what is it?

Leo: You.

Adam: Ah, that is a good secret. I didn't even know about it!

(Intro Plays)

(I started to not feel well.)