Air Leo

Corbyn prov

( I was helping Janelle with basketball sign ups

( I was helping Janelle with basketball sign ups.)
Leo: Hey, Janelle, how about that lunch special today?

Janelle: Really? That's your opener?

Leo: Well, I was gonna go with "Where have you been all my life?" but I'm only, like, 14, so... What are you guys up to?
Corbyn: Were signing people up for the annual one-on-one basketball tourney.

Leo: Ew. How'd you guys get stuck doing that?

Janelle: We love basketball.

Leo: Me, too! I too love the basketball. In fact, they call me "Hoop Master Leo."

Corbyn: No, they don't.

Leo: No, they don't. Hey, check this out. Where'd that come from? Who threw that?

Janelle: Oh, hey, do you wanna sign up for the one-on-one tourney? We need people badly.

Leo: Oh. Sign me up.

Corbyn: Not that badly.

Trent: One-on-one tourney? Don't you mean "The Trent Show"? Starring Trent... With a special appearance by... Trent.

Janelle: Trent, you're the five-time champ. I already signed you up.

Leo: You've been in high school for five years?

Trent: No. Yeah. Hey, little guy.. .think fast!

( laughs )

Leo: Okay, you got me.

Trent: Ah, that never gets old.

Leo: Yes. Yes, it does.

Janelle: No one's signing up for the tournament because he wins every year.

Leo: Oh, look how sweet. He's autographing that kid's cheek.

Trent: I am literally all up in your face. And I used his freckle to dot the "I."

( blows )

Corbyn: If he just spelt "Trent" with an "I," he's gonna be here a lot longer than five years.

. . .
no one prov
Leo: And no matter what I do, Trent always makes me look like a fool in front of Janelle.

Chase: Well, he does get a little help from you in that area.

( laughs sarcastically )

Leo: How awesome would it be if I could beat him in that basketball tournament? That would impress her.

( beeps )

Chase: Wait a second.

Leo: Uh-oh, you just turned on that Chase I'm-smarter-than-you-and-I-have-a-big-idea light-bulb face! It's not your best look, by the way.