Leo's Jam

Corbyn prov
(in the main school hallway)
( I was talking with Adam, & Chase about my math homework being heard.)

      OutfitLeo: Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out

      Outfit
Leo: Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out.

Adam: Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?

Leo: Me! You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams: Danielle.

Chase: Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?

Leo: Where else is she supposed to put her feet-- on the floor?!
Corbyn: Like a normal person yes.
Leo: Open your notebooks, boys, 'cause class is in session.

(Leo walks over to Danielle)
Corbyn: I bet you 20 bucks each she is going to get his name wrong.
Adam, & Chase: Deal!
Leo: Hello, Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice. (sits next to her) I'm Leo Dooley.

Danielle: Didn't you send me 87 e-mails?
Corbyn: ( He didn't.)

Leo: Yeah... That was a slow day.

Danielle: Okay, well, see you later, Lenny. (leaves)

Leo: It's Leo, by the way.
( Adam, & Chase give me There money.)
Corbyn: Thanks.
Chase: So, Leo... What should I write down in my notebook? I mean, other than "denied".

Adam: No, no, no, you can cheat off of me. I have, "She's not going to the dance with Lenny."

Corbyn: How about not going to the dance with tiny footstool.
( They laugh and hi five me.)
Corbyn: And i can help you guys.
Leo Oh yeay! How many girls ask you?
Corbyn: 8.
( They looked at me shoked.)
Corybn: And I'm peforming at the dance with they guys. And I know who I wan't to go with.
Adam, Chase, & Leo: Who?!
(Bree walks up to them)

Bree: Are you guys talking about the dance too? Why is everybody making such a big deal out of this stupid dance?

Chase: Nobody's asked you yet, have they?

Bree: No! I really wanna go with that guy. His name is Ethan. We sit next to each other in chemistry. Coincidence? I think not. ♪ Chemistry! ♪ What should I do?
Corbyn: Oh no he is talking to Hannah.
Adam: So?
Corbyn: She the only girl i get nervous around.

Chase: I got this.

(Chase uses his super hearing to listen to Ethan's conversation across the room)

Chase: He's talking about a girl he thinks is cute.

Ethan: Yeah, Bree's cute and I really like her, but... I don't know how to ask her out, you know? You shoud your the same thing with Corbyn?