Chapter 10

Demi

Nick and I made our shower quick, there wasn't much time to mess around since we were already on the verge of being late. Once we were dressed, and ready to go, I offered to give him a ride. I didn't want to have to sit and wait around for him to find a ride, that would only delay our session more than it already was probably going to be. "I can give you a ride to NovaCare, Nick," I said as I grabbed my purse and my keys.

"Alright, let me just give Jay a call real quick to see if he will be able to give me a ride home," he said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. I watched as Nick dialed Jay, and then held the phone up to his ear.

"Hey man, whats up?" He said into this phone, while watching me with a big, dorky, smile on his face. I watched as Nick talked into the phone. I couldn't help, but watch the way his lips moved, and the way he would brush his tongue along his lips to keep them moist. Watching Nick was making my mouth water, and brought on the provocative thought about Nick. I began to worry about how professional we were going to be during our PT sessions. We definitely had our work cut out for us. Eventually I refocused on Nick, and listened, as he finished up his call with Jay.

"Think you can pick me up from Novacare in about an hour and half?" Nick asked as he waited for Jay to respond. After a few seconds, Nick started to nod his head. "Alright, man.. thanks," he said as he clicked off the phone and then started walking over towards me.

"All good?" I asked as I looked, and smiled at him.

"All good," Nick said as he came closer and then leaned in to kiss my lips once again. The kiss between us lingered for a few seconds before I was pulling away.

"Alright, Mister. Let's get going before we end up naked again," I said as I playfully pushed him towards the door. Nick chuckled as he started to migrate towards the door, and head out the door, over towards my car. We both got inside, and then headed over towards NovaCare.

Nick and I pulled up to NovaCare, and once I parked the car, we got out and headed inside. When we both entered inside of the building, my assistant, who was already there, gave me a funny look. I brushed it off, and told Nick that once he is done checking in, he can go ahead and come back to my office.

Nick walked up to the counter, and checked in, while I gathered my belongings and made my way back towards my office. While in my office, I started to get everything ready for the day. I got my clients files out, of who I would be working with, and then started up my computer. Just as I was about ready, there was a knock on the door behind me. I glanced over, and saw Nick making his way inside. Nick walked in, staring me down, as he went and jumped up on the table.

"Ms. Lovato, it's been a while," he said with a wink.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, "A while.. my ass," I said with a laugh.

"Your ass...mmm. That is a nice visual," he said as he puckered up his lips and made an "oohing" face.

"Oh, yah? You like it?" I said with a giggle, but before Nick could answer, I jumped in. "Wait, don't answer that. We have to be professional, remember?" I asked as I looked up over at Nick.

Nick held up his hands to show how innocent he was, "Ok..ok.. professional. I got it," he said as he smiled up over at me. I sat there watching Nick with a smile on my face. I knew that I was in big trouble with this one.