Chapter 17

Nick

Hearing Demi say, "Fuck you," kind of turned me on a little, I gotta be honest. She said it with such hatred in her eyes, but I swore I saw a glimmer of desire. Which is probably why I grabbed her face & planted a kiss on her. She let my lips stay on hers for several seconds, probably because she was in shock that I kissed her out of nowhere. Then she shoved me away from her & made almost a spitting noise as she wiped her mouth. Her furrowed brow was adorable, I couldn't help but to smile at her. "What the fuck was that?" She spewed, a tiny crease between her eyebrows. I was really enjoying her say the F word all the sudden.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sorry, couldn't help myself. You looked so hot. Has anyone ever told you how sexy you are when you're really mad?" I asked, leaning toward her as I muttered to her.

She let out an aggravated groan & stomped her foot. "Do you think I'm in the mood for your charm? In case you missed it, I am pissed at you. You could have ruined my career, telling them about our relationship."

I brought my hands up & shook my head. "Whoah... whoah... I didn't tell them about our relationship. For one... I don't really consider what we had a relationship. Fucking for a few months is not a relationship."

Demi gasped, her mouth falling open & her eyes flashed with anger

Demi gasped, her mouth falling open & her eyes flashed with anger. "Are you saying what we had was just sexual? That I was your fuck buddy?" Her hands were in fists at her sides as she fumed in front of me. "What happened to not saying fuck, because it sounds dirty & disrespectful? What happened to you wanting to make love?" Demi wasn't trying to keep her voice down, so now we had everyone in the gym looking at us.

I put my hand on Demi's arm & pulled her toward my dad's empty office. She resisted a little, but eventually came with me. I closed the door & turned to see her glaring at me with her arms crossed. God, she was so fucking hot, it didn't seem fair. I sighed, deeply. "Okay, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was belittling our relationship. We were barely together a month. We didn't even make it to two months, so I wasn't going to mention that to my doctors. I only told the doctors that your brother was my opponent. I had no idea that they would go to your boss, so I'm sorry for that."

"