Chapter 13

Nick

Demi was biting her lip as she walked toward her bedroom, my hand in hers. I wanted her so bad & I was pretty sure she wanted me just as badly. I had given her an amazing day & we had so much fun, that we both knew how the evening had to end. When my lips touched Demi's again, my kiss was rough, but sensual. As I lifted Demi's shirt, she pulled her mouth from mine. I gave her a peculiar look.

"I just realized neither of us smell amazing right now." She chuckled & I had to laugh at her, then made a face like I was insulted. "Don't look at me like that, I was probably smelling myself more than you. We'll just start this in the shower." Her eyebrow went up, flirtatiously.

"I think you smell pretty amazing." I murmured, leaning to kiss her neck, making her giggle. She pushed me away, making a face like I was crazy.

We made our way into the bathroom then tore each other's clothes off before we got in the shower. We took turns washing each other, which was a lot of fun & took longer than if we had been washing ourselves. Once we were squeaky clean, I let my mouth work its way down to Demi's sweet spot. My hands held onto her ass as I buried my face in between her legs. One of her hands gripped my head, while the other kept her steady, holding onto the shower wall. I felt her trembling & her legs began shaking the more I sucked on her c.lit. I could hear her moans getting louder over the roar of the water that cascaded over me. Just after Demi had her or.gasm, I wrapped my arms around her waist & made my way out of the shower. She was quivering as she stared down into my eyes, while I walked toward her bed.

I didn't bother drying us off. I laid her on the bed, then hovered over her as I crashed my lips into hers, passionately. Demi was impatient as she grabbed my hard co.ck & guided me toward her hole. I slipped inside her, with ease, since we were both wet from the shower & I groaned, once I felt that amazing sensation, of her around me. I could feel her gripping me as I moved in & out of her, slowly. She was panting as her fingers dug into my biceps & her body arched. Her neck was too inviting, so I leaned to kiss it, then sucked & nibbled wherever my mouth landed. I lifted one of her legs & hooked it over my arm as I placed my hand on the bed beside her. This gave me the access I needed to make her scream, as the tip of my erection grazed her G -spot. I tried to hold back my own climax as I watched her face contort from several small orgas.ms. Seeing her face as I made her c.um, only excited me more, so I had to look away a few times when I felt myself getting close.

I kept pushing up into her, going as deep as I could, each time & I could feel her contracting around me, letting me know she was about to explode. I had a feeling it was going to be a big one, by the way she was screaming & gyrating underneath me. It was as if she couldn't figure out what she wanted to do with her hands as they aimlessly, grabbed at my neck, my arms or my face. A few times, she looked into my eyes & all I saw was erotic bliss. She was biting her lip once in a while, grunting like a wild animal. I was close & I wanted us to come together.

"Come on, baby. Come with me. I'm close." I panted as I quickened my pace. Her head tilted back as her moans turned into screams. "OH GOD!" I yelled out as I pounded into her.