Get Ready

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Jordan and Kris have finally put their nemi loving heads together to come up with a new nemi story. This hot, new story will be based on the TV show Kingdom (loosely, so you don't need to watch the show to understand it.) It will contain drama, twists, turns, and not to mention a whole lot of cliffhangers, so put your belt on and get in the motherfucking cage with Nick and Demi!

Your Writers,

@nicknemidemi and @foreverlovingFS

**Dont forget to add, follow, and share the story!! We will be posting first chapter soon!**

For those of you asking for a background on the show, Kingdom because you haven't seen the show... read this...

"You don't have to watch the tv show Kingdom to be able to know what is going on with this story. What you need to know.... The story revolves around the MMA community, just like the show, but the storylines from the show won't be in this story. The main characters/names from the show will be included in this story, except the character of Nate (played by Nick Jonas) will be called Nick. Nick's father is Alvey, his mother is Christina & his brother is Jay. (Just as in the show) Ryan is a fellow fighter, working under the management team of Alvey & his gym, called Navy St. Lisa is Ryan's girlfriend (unlike on the tv show, where she is Alvey's gf.) You will be introduced to the characters as the stories progress & you will learn about their lives as you read. Hope you're as excited to read this as we are to write this! "