11. What's Ours

Remus woke up at dawn to see himself at the common room alone

Remus woke up at dawn to see himself at the common room alone. He looked around the dark chamber and it felt like pounds of butterflies just has been released in his stomach.

Remus finally got everything he ever wished for. But wait— he remembered the last time he was here, Y/N was in his arms, they're both talking to each other.

Remus felt a note right on top of his book, he then opened it carefully,

Remus,

Good morning! I'm so sorry I left you in the common room alone. I have to bring chocolate to a proper bed because it just hatched in the evening and is very fragile.

I hope you slept well, I gave you my warm blanket.

Yours ;)
-Y/N

Remus smiled and reddened at the last part, he folded it to put in his pocket. He grabbed her blanket and got up to his dorm quietly.

His friends were sound asleep so he decided to lay down in his bed —her blanket wrapped around his body instead of his.

☽♡♢♤♧☾

Y/N smiled at herself in the next morning. Whatever happened last night, was most definitely the reason why.

"What got you smiling like that?" Lily taunted, "or rather who?"

"I don't know how to say this but, Remus asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday, and I said yes," Y/N felt her face go hot.

"Oh my god! I'm becoming an aunt!" Lily gasped dramatically.

"You're acting very much like Sirius and I'm scared," Y/N laughed.

Lily started to fake gagged, "Tell me all about it!" she squealed excitedly. Y/N told to her what happened in detail while Lily yelled internally.

☽♡♢♤♧☾

"Moony your girlfriend's here!" James cooed as Y/N and Lily walked in the great hall the morning after.

Remus's heart banged when she saw her —Y/N— walking over to him. She sat right next to him and he wrapped one of his arm around her as she sat.

"G'morning," Remus greeted as he kissed her head.

Y/N can't really help herself from turning red, "Good morning."

"How's Caravel?" he asks.

"Still sleeping in my dorm, I mean- it's a literal baby," Y/N shrugged, smiling at him.

"You two have a child already?" Sirius shouted bewildered. Every eyes were on him, Y/N desperately wish Theo wasn't in the great hall.

Remus' face burned red as Y/N covered her face with her hands,"Damn you Sirius, calm your voice down, will you?"

"Okay okay, but are you actually having a baby?" James asked.

"Of course not!" Y/N hissed, mentally wanting to jump off a balcony. "It's a connie."

"Oh, I thought," said he.

"I mean I wouldn't mind being an uncle at sixt-" Sirius didn't finished his sentence, Remus shoved his mouth with a pumpkin pie already.

☽♡♢♤♧☾

"Puff Puff!" her brother shouted in the corridor as Y/N, Lily, and Marlene were walking to a classroom, "Y/N Y/N!"

"I'll be back," Y/N said to her friends. She turned around; he was running —once again, "Hello, Theodore."

"Is it true what they said?" Rolf pointed between James and Sirius, "You're having a-"

"No, that's not true. It's actually a connie that Hagrid gave to me. Now I have it as a pet and those two thought that me and-" she trailed off, not sure on what to say.

"You and?" Theo asked her sister "Is it about your boyfriend again? Who is he?"

"Fine, it's Remus," Y/N said, her heart fluttered at his name.

"Okay good," he said and gave her a brotherly hug.

"What-?"

"I'm glad it's not the other two idiots," he grinned "I know you hate me, but if he hurts you, I'm going to rip his lungs brutally."

"Don't call them idiots when yourself is one as well," Y/N demanded though she was glad.

"I'm telling Mum and Dad about this!" he shouted and started to run the other way.

"No Theodore! I'm the one that will tell them!"

A/N : chapter's sort of bland sorry :,(