25. Hogsmeade Date

Days have passed faster than ever

Days have passed faster than ever. The seventh year students were busy studying the whole time.

Y/N mostly spent her time together in library reading or studying, sometimes, Remus would join her too if he's free from pranking with the other Marauders.

The Hogsmeade trip was coming up. Seventh year students were so beyond excited; after all the studies, they finally have some refreshing day.

"Um Y/N?" Remus whispered quietly one day in the library when they were writing Arithmancy essay.

Y/N hummed in response —not looking up, still writing letters to her parchment.

"Do you want to go on a date with me this weekend? Um Hogsmeade trip- it's fine if you have plans with Lily or Marlene," Remus asked her.

Y/N looked up from her parchment and set her quill down. "I'd love to go on a date with you," she grinned up at him, a red tint creeping up her cheeks.

"Really?"

"Of course!" she laughed and got up to kiss him. Y/N felt his tongued grazed over her lip so she parted her lips slightly and he kissed her deeply. Her fingers were deep in his hair; their body pressed against the other.

They pulled away once they were out of breath, foreheads still touching. "I love you,"

"I love you more," Remus replied with a gentle smile on his face.

"I do more," Y/N rolled her eyes.

Remus squinted his eyes narrowly, eyeing her face. "That's not tr-" Y/N's lips crashed his —once again— making him shut up.

She pulled away, a playful smile still on her face. "I still love you more," said he. Y/N groaned in response and buried her face in his shoulder as he kissed the top of her head, smiling to himself.

☽♡♢♤♧☾

"Where do we go first?" asked Y/N as she looked around the village with Remus' hand that was clutching hers tightly.

"Anywhere you'd want, my love," he replied slightly blushing while looking at her face.

"Is there even a day when you don't look like a tomato?" she teased him who just turned even more red than he already was. "I'm not looking at you but I already know you're blushing."

"I can't control how many blood rushes to my face," the boy fussed before he spoke again: "and I can't control myself when a pretty girl like you is holding my hand."

Now it's Y/N's turn to look like a tomato. Remus grinned down at her red face and continue walking with a huge smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder, pulling her towards him as they walked through the busy street.

They somehow ended up in a jewelry store. The two eyed the store amusingly. "Do you want anything?" Remus asked her.

"Not really," she shrugged.

"It's been a year since we're together, I think we should have matching rings," Remus suggested once they were on the ring display.

"I like this one," Y/N pointed to a certain ring. "It looks pretty, don't you think?" she turned to look at him who was already looking at her.

"We'll get that. I like it too," then Remus payed for the rings (Y/N argued as for it was quite expensive)

Remus took her hand and slid the ring on her finger which made their faces hot. They were thinking of something else in that moment —and they both knew it.

Remus brought her hand close to his face and kissed it softly. Y/N laughed at his gesture before connecting their lips together swiftly —since they were on a street full of people.

Being together with her made him feel more welcomed, loved, and worthwhile. Maybe he wasn't a piece of monster after all. All thanks to the girl whom he loves.