31. Auroras and Parnassus

After years of training and mastering, Y/N now works as an auror

After years of training and mastering, Y/N now works as an auror. Though she was an auror, she can't completely ignore her love for basically every creatures in the planet; and so if she has free time, she'd be off to be a magizoologist.

She loves to work as a full-time magizoologist but an auror provide more money for her to live, so she decided to leave it beside.

Remus —on the other hand— has been looking for a job, then losing it in the cause of his lycanthropy. Y/N assured him more than once that he'll be fine, he'll found a job soon enough and they won't be completely homeless since Y/N's occupation(s) make an excellent amount of money.

But he felt like it wasn't right. He feels like he's using her so he could live for it all —which would be the last thing he'd ever do— he doesn't have a permanent job —for now at least.

After years of saving money, Y/N and Remus decided to buy a home in the outskirts of town.

A nice cottage with a garden behind it. Though they had the money to buy a flat in the middle of a city, a cottage feels more warm and welcoming.

Flowers and ivy's grew around the front gate; and as Remus promised, he planted cherry blossoms on their garden —Y/N helped, too, of course with no magic because Remus said 'working with hands means more than with a wand'.

All was well at the time.

"Y/N! love, I'm home!" Remus beamed, putting his bag down on a chair and took off his brown coat.

"Did you get it?" asked Y/N. She was having a day off from work so she stayed at home, watering their bright and lively garden.

"Yes I did —Dumbledore helped me. I'm so glad I have a job now," he sighed before wrapping his arms around his wife carefully. He smelled his comfort scent —Y/N's. Remus pulled her close and he gave her affectionate kisses.

"Okay, okay, I get it you're extremely happy right now," Y/N laughed when he started to cover her whole face with his kisses. "I'm really happy, too. Don't overwork yourself. If the boss is too much of an arse to y-"

Remus cut her off by connecting their lips again. "First of all, you're the one who shouldn't overwork yourself. You've got two jobs," he whined "I'm glad you had a day off today. If you're hungry, I'll make dinner."

Y/N grinned at him; words wouldn't be enough to describe how adorable he is when he's happy —not that he's not adorable when he isn't. "I'm quite hungry, watering our plants in the hot afternoon really tired me out. Do we have a cold drink by any chance?"

Remus opened the refrigerator, his eyes scanning every single corner, then he pulled out an apple juice from the fridge. "Got it," he grabbed two glasses from the counter before pouring the liquid in.

"Do you need help with cooking?" Y/N questioned him. The man shook his head in response, signaling her that he could do it all by himself.

"Let me show you my amazing cooking skills, darling," Remus chuckled —sort of jokingly. "No for real, I'll call you when dinner's ready. I'll make the best out of- whatever we have in this kitchen."

And with that, Y/N walked outside the kitchen area and started to feed her animals. Caravel rubbed its head on Y/N's feet, the coney reminds her of the old memories of her and Remus during their Hogwarts years. She remembered perfectly the day she got Caravel is the very day they got together.

A/N : I finished it!!!! YAY (there's actually 2 other chapters but it's really unnecessary)

Thank you so so much for reading and voting!!!
when i first wrote this, I didn't think about it too much (because I thought only 5 people would read this) not even half of the Marauders' era characters are in here. I'm really sorry because the story isn't detailed and my writing is really messy, and bad too, I must add.

This book is undeniably, very boring, has no plot whatsoever. But I do have another remus book that I will write after this! Check it out if you want :) It'll be a hundred times better and more fun i promise!

Nonetheless, i'm so grateful that you made it this far. I was writing this only for fun (as for I had so many tests. Midterm exams and finals and national exams are all happening in one month. I needed something to rest my brain) and it really is so much fun and helping, on top of that, I met amazing people that make my day even better.

thank you <3
lots of love,
— our-moony

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 [rjl x reader!] 🎉