14. Love You's

About a month later, the autumn season was about to end, the cold weather became more freezing by the days

About a month later, the autumn season was about to end, the cold weather became more freezing by the days. And there in the girl's dorm, Lily shook Y/N's shoulder roughly, trying to wake her up, "Wake up, wake up!"

"I'm awake," Y/N said slowly, her eyes were still firmly shut.

"Well get up," Lily demanded.

"I'm up," Y/N rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms, "What time is it?"

"8:52"

"What?" she exclaimed, her eyes widening in panic. She quickly stood up from her bed.

"Calm down, it's a Saturday," her friend laughed.

"Oh thank Merlin- I thought I was late for our first class," she sighed.

"It's weird hearing your voice again," the redhead laughed "C'mon let's go down"

"I'll get ready, you can go first," Y/N replied, "Where are you going anyway?" she said as she cleaned her bed and put her pillow and duvet in place.

"The library," Lily simply said before walking out of their shared dorm.

Y/N nodded and pushed open the door to the loo. She splashed her face with cold water before brushing her teeth. She quickly put on a comfortable outfit that goes along with the cold weather of Scotland.

Y/N walked down with Caravel in her hands and was met with a familiar face, "Good morning, Y/N. You slept well?" he asked as he pulled her down to where he sat "You missed breakfast"

"Morning, Rem," she greeted, "Of course I slept well," He pushed a plate of two chocolate muffins, one small bowl of pudding, and a cup of warm tea towards her, "Thank you for this!" she gestured to the food in front of her.

"No problem" Remus said. He rested his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her body as she eats quietly.

☽♡♢♤♧☾

The two walked down to an empty area near the black lake. They both agreed to spend the whole day next to each other. The rest of the Marauders were probably off, pranking some innocent first years.

Caravel hopped from Y/N to Remus's lap and curled in his leg, "Caravel loves me," Remus stroked the coney's fur.

"Caravel loves me more," Y/N fought.

"Fine, but you know who loves you more?" he questioned.

"Hmm who?" the girl eyed him skeptically.

"Me, I love you very much," he said, feeling his heart thumping eighty miles per hour.

Y/N turned her head to look at him. She felt her stomach doing odd flips, "Remus, I love you too"

"Really?" Remus said —unable to ignore the weird feelings in his body— He wanted to yell out of joy.

"Have you forgotten that I'm a Scamander? I love magical creatures and Remus, you're a magical creature" the girl said, gazing lovingly at his eyes.

He felt his eyes glistening and spoke: "Are you saying that werewolves are magical creatures or me that is magical?"

"What about both?" Y/N shrugged, placing her hand on his cheek before kissing him lightly, "You deserve all the love in the world"

"You're my whole world," he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. She laughed softly at the tingling feeling. If it was another person who said that, she would probably smack their head with the nearest object but this is Remus.

The two spent the whole day sitting on the grass. Y/N sat in between his legs; his head resting on her shoulder; and his arms wrapped tightly around her body.

It seems like the coney Y/N brought from Hagrid's hut is now their adopted child.

He loves spending time alone with the girl he has always loved from the beginning of their friendship. She loves his addiction to chocolate and reading, it is fairly —the most pathetic, yet adorable.