13. Clandestine Meetings

The Marauders (except Remus) and Y/N were flipping through the pages of 'The Secrets & Existence of Animagus' excitedly

The Marauders (except Remus) and Y/N were flipping through the pages of 'The Secrets & Existence of Animagus' excitedly. They turned to page 48: where the process of transforming to an animagus is explained.

"Found it!" Y/N cheered, "In order to become an animagi, we have to hold a mandrake leaf in our mouth for a whole month....wait for a thunder....drank from the phial...." she trailed quietly, "oh I get why you three weren't talking for a month"

"If you start today, you'll become one by Christmas and surprise Moony!" Peter chimed.

"You're right! We could sneak into Professor Sprout's green house and steal a mandrake leaf!"James said excitedly.

"C'mon we'll do it tonight," Sirius said, jumping up from where he sat.

☽♡♢♤♧☾

Y/N and Remus were sitting beside the fire place in comfortable silence; the girl was tucked in the boy's arms tightly as she read.

Remus' chin was resting on Y/N's shoulder, he would steal chances to plant feathery kisses on her jaw and neck as they cuddled comfortably. That was until Sirius ran down the stairs, making loud noises each steps.

"Y/N-" he realized that Remus was with her too, "We better go to do the prank now before past curfew!" he quickly dodged the topic sending a knowing look to her.

Y/N immediately know what he was talking about "Oh- right, yeah I forgot about the prank. Let's go," she got up quickly.

"Whatever you're doing, please be careful," Remus warned.

"Don't worry, I will," Y/N approached the three and James threw the cloak over her figure. They walked out of the common room, closing the door behind.

Remus grabbed his book and started reading, losing Y/N's warmth that he just had.

☽♡♢♤♧☾

They arrived at the green house; being careful not to get heard by the prefects nor the professors. Sirius tore a mandrake leaf from its branch, handling it to her.

She placed the leaf in her mouth, gagging slightly.

"Have fun holding that in your mouth for a month!" Sirius said "luckily we did that months ago," he bragged.

Y/N rolled her eyes dramatically before earning a smack from Sirius.

"Let's go back," Peter suggests, holding out the cloak.

The four walked back to the Gryffindor tower while James, Sirius, and Peter made jokes about mandrake leafs.

James laughed hysterically at his own joke, making the cloak shifted from side to side. Y/N tried to calm herself from smacking them at their horrible attempts.

☽♡♢♤♧☾

"'Remus we're back!" Sirius said while climbing inside the common room. Y/N waved at him from behind.

"What were you doing?" Remus asked curiously.

"Pranking first years!" Sirius cheerfully said, clapping his hands.

"You never joined them pranking students, Y/N," Remus frowned.

"Well we needed her help because we suck at charms and knowing you, you wouldn't help us this time," James answered.

"Y/N" Remus called. She raised her brows at him. "Why're you not talking?"

"I made a bet on her that she couldn't stay silent for a month because she kept bickering the whole time," James answered, trying to not be suspicious.

"That's absurd," he shook his head looking at James though he was eyeing the four skeptically.

"Hey!" James yelled fake-hurted, "Let's go up, shall we?"

Sirius and Peter nodded and followed him behind. Y/N sat beside Remus and placed her arms around his neck.

"Are you tired?" Remus asked, his arms snaked around her waist carefully.

She nodded.

"You can talk if you're around me," he stated, making the girl shook her head, "Good night kiss?" Remus looked up at her expectantly.

Y/N connected her lips to his briefly before pulling away again.

"Good night, Y/N" Remus ran his fingers down her hair before separating on each dorms.