Chapter 3

Hayley's POV:

"Hayley?" I groan slightly as someone taps my arm gently.

"Leave me alone, Benny boy," I groan pulling the blanket over my head. Instead of the normal deep chuckle I'm so used to, I hear a soft feminine giggle and my eyes snap open as I spring up accidentally startling Rosalie.

"Oh, my apologies, Rosalie. I forgot we had a sleepover," I gently tell her sitting up from the couch in her room.

"It's ok. I just wanted to inform you that breakfast is gonna be ready soon," she says smiling down at me and I nod.

Rosalie invited me over to have a sleepover since her parents are on a business trip for a week. It's been about three months since the incident happened with her ex fiancé and his friends.

   The first month she didn't want to be near men at all which is understandable. Esme and I helped her through it which wasn't too hard since I made her feel at ease.

    Her words not mine. Just hearing those words made me feel on cloud nine. Rosalie hasn't questioned how we killed them but I have a feeling it's coming soon. Which to be honest I have no idea how I'm gonna explain.

I notice Rosalie already dressed so I swing my legs over the edge of the couch and stand. "I'm sorry I slept in," I apologize hurrying over to my suitcase to grab some clothes.

"Relax, Hayley. It's only 8 o'clock and you know me, I'm an early bird," she chuckles softly and I glance at the clock seeing in fact it is 8. I let out a breath and she gives out an angelic laugh that I can listen to on repeat if I could.

    "Well, I'll leave you to get dressed. I'll go make sure they have everything ready," Rosalie says walking towards the door of her room.

   I nod, watching her leave in a beautiful dress that makes her eyes pop out more. Her gorgeous blue eyes that I adore so much. She has no idea how much control she has over me.

Rosalie could simply say I hate a guy and I would go and kill him with no regrets. It's crazy how much I would do for her just to make her happy.

I get dressed and did my hair then my makeup before heading downstairs. There I find Rosalie sitting at the dining table waiting patiently with a decent amount of food on the table.

"You didn't have to wait on me, love," I gently tell her, sitting down across from her. She looks at me and shrugs with a smile.

  "I wanted to. Um, I had them make your favorite dish which is quickly becoming mine as well because of someone," Rosalie shoots me a playful glare to which I smile at her showing off my dimples making her giggle.

    "I did warn you once you've tasted it there's no going back," I chuckle as she shakes her head with a giggle.

    "You did say that. Let's eat, you promised to go shopping with me today," she responds with a grin and I playfully roll my eyes.

   We pick up our silverware and dig in to the delicious food. I mean I don't totally hate shopping it's just so annoying when all I hear from women is 'I hope my husband likes this' or 'I hope this pleases him.'

    God, have some self respect, get it for yourself or get it because you like the way it makes you feel, not if your husband will like it or if it will please him. It makes my skin crawl when I hear it.

After we finished, the servants take away our plates and we get our things ready to go. We have to walk since her parents took the car but I don't mind and neither does she.

"Oh, its a little chilly out," Rosalie says tightening her coat. It is but I love it.

  "You know maybe we shouldn't go out today. Oh well, next time," I say shrugging and turn to walk back into the house but she caught my arm.

   "Oh no. We're still going, Hayley. You're not getting out of this so fast. Nice try though," Rosalie tells me and I whine, pouting making her giggle and gently push my lip back in.

    My breath caught as she stares at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers with her finger still on my lip. I gulp and she blinks suddenly, looking down at her hand before retracting it quickly.

   "Sorry, I didn't mean... Um, we better get going," she tells me, turning on her heel and walks towards her gate. I smile to myself, touching my lip before hurrying after her.

   "Hey, it's ok," I softly say and she glances at me uncertain.

  I give her a smile, "seriously, don't worry about it. Now let's get this dreadful shopping over with." I hold out my arm to her and she breaks out into a small smile then loops her arm through mine.

What's good about walking is the shops are literally walking distance from Rosalie's house. As we get there, we see a decent amount of people here at the shopping center.

"Come on, let's start over here," she excitedly says dragging me over to a dress store. We look through the dresses finding some appealing while others not so much.

That's mostly how our day went. Going through the shops and looking at the items. Maybe buying some things but not too much.

I brought Carlisle a medical book, Esme a cooking book, Ben another hat, and Edward a music sheet book for his piano. Even though he has his moments, he's an ok guy.

Hope you enjoy
Sorry for any mistakes
Sorry it's a little short but don't worry there's more to come
Next chapters are gonna be filled with drama
Comment and vote
Have a good day or night
Peace out ✌🏼