Chapter 6

Hayley's POV:

I sped over to my mate's house in a panic since she was crying and seemed like on a verge of a panic attack. William better not have did something to her or I swear I'll tear his head from his body.

I get to the front of her gate and walk in, heading down the small path to the door where I knock on it frantically.

My hearing picks up the sound of rapid footsteps heading towards me and they stop just before reaching the door. I inhale deeply smelling the scent of my mate along with the scent of blood making me panic.

I knock on the door again, "Rosalie, it's me, love." The door opens quickly and upon seeing the state my mate is in, my eyes darken in anger.

I move forward and gently cup her face. "Who did this to you, love? William?" I softly question tilting her head up a little so I can get a better look at her busted lip. She told me she wasn't hurt.

  Her beautiful eyes fill with tears and she shakes her head while crying. I frown sadly and hug her to my chest softly while closing the door since it's cold tonight.

   Rosalie grasps my shirt tightly as she sobs into my chest. I wrap my arms around her gently while rubbing her back softly and gently smooth down her hair with my hand.

What happened to get a reaction like this? Also her busted lip. It seemed like I just left her and not even a few minutes later 'even though it's been a few hours' she calls crying.

"May I pick you up, love? I'm gonna move us to your room," I softly asks her and she nods hiccuping slightly. I let go and gently pick her up bridal style to which she stuffs her face in my neck while clutching my shirt.

Before heading upstairs I make sure the door is locked and secured then head to her room quickly but carefully. Rosalie helps me out and opens her door for me then I head over to her bed and gently set her down.

   I kneel in front of her and gently grab her hands in mine. "Love, please tell me what's going on and who gave you that busted lip?" I softly spoke to her and she lets out a shaky sigh before removing one of her hands to wipe her tears away.

"M-my father. I-it was a normal dinner with William and his father but William, h-he set his hand on my thigh during dinner and I-I told him to remove it because I was uncomfortable. He didn't instead he went higher up towards my....... So I just snapped," Rosalie cries shaking uncontrollably and my jaw clenches in anger.

H-how dare that.....that bastard touch my mate!! I'm so ripping his head off his body. "I y-yelled at him in front of our parents and told him I don't want to get married to him since he doesn't respect me and- and he's not the one I want so he left embarrassed as his parents scolded him. My father became angry, angrier than I've ever seen him. H-he slapped me across the face busting my lip and left the house in a rage with my mother going after him to try and calm him down. I-I called you because y-you're the only I-I want with m-me," she sniffs staring at me hesitantly with red watery eyes.

I'm the only one she wants? What does that mean? "Love, what exactly do you mean when you say you only want me?" I hesitantly asks her trying not to get my hopes up.

Rosalie swallows nervously before exhaling slightly and looks down. "I-I know it's forbidden but I can't help it. Every time you're around I feel....... Happier than I've ever felt before. A-and it's ok if you don't feel the same way or you're disgusted with me but I have to get this off my chest," she says hesitantly cupping my face.

I stare at her with a soft look and my eyebrows furrowed. "I love you, Hayley Cullen. I don't care if that makes me a fag but I really do love you like how a woman loves their husband," she softly says rubbing my cheek with her thumb.