Chapter 16

Rosalie's POV:

I tighten my hold on Hayley's neck and my legs tighten around her waist as she holds onto me while standing above the first waterfall.

"Are you sure about this, Love?" She questions turning her head slightly to look at me and I nod.

"Yeah I'm sure," I answer her and she smiles at me before bending down slightly then jumped off the ledge making me squeal in excitement.

We plunge into the body of water and we pull away from each other to swim up to surface. "That was fun!" I exclaim laughing happily and Hayley smiles at me.

   I slide my hand up to tangle it in her hair then presses our lips together. She sighs happily and moves her lips against mine.

   I grab her hand and move it towards my waist a little down so she's touching my butt as I use my tippy toes to lean up reaching her lips.

     Her hand squeezes it gently making me gasp softly into her mouth. My other hand travels down her chest towards her firm stomach that I dig my nails against making her growl lowly in my mouth before I continue my journey down towards her harden member in her board shorts.

   As I press my palm against it Hayley's eyes snap open and she quickly but carefully sped back away from me a few feet.

She's breathing heavily with a few growls in the mix as she stares at me with wanting eyes that has me blushing while panting slightly.

  Her eyes squeeze shut before she plunges into the water making me swallow roughly as I try to calm down.

That's the closest I've been to feel her member with my hand. Any time I try to move further Hayley pulls away to calm us both down.

That time on the beach 'a few days ago' where we were grinding on each other was the first time we've been sorta intimate like that.

   I know why she pulls away is because she wants to go at my pace since what almost happened a year ago. But I'm ok and want to take the next step in our relationship.

    Hayley comes up from the water and looks at me with a small smile. "I'm sorry for getting like that. I don't mean to make it seem like I'm trying to pressure you into something you don't want, love," She softly tells me and I swim closer to her.

"Baby," I set my hands on her chest, "you don't ever have to apologize for feeling that way. It's natural and I feel that way for you too. You are not pressuring me into anything. I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship just as it seems like you are too."

   Hayley looks deep into my eyes for any lie which she will never find any in them. Finally a smile takes over her face and she nods.

"Ok. I feel relieved now that you said that. Thank you, love," she tells me and rubs her nose against mine softly making me giggle.

   "No problem. I will continue saying it until the end of time," I respond lovingly and she kisses the tip of my nose before cupping my face.

  I smile cutely up at her and she chuckles. "You're so beautiful. Now are you ready to swim around more?" She questions after pecking my lips.

   I nod, "yes." She grins before turning around so I can climb on her back. Once I'm settled and ready I tap her chest to let her know I am.

   Hayley walks over to another edge before jumping off and we land into a bigger body of water that's connected to the waterfalls.

   I laugh happily and kiss her shoulder before jumping off of her to stand on my own. "Wait, look. If you stay still the fish will swim around you," Hayley announces holding onto my waist and pulled me back against her chest.