Chapter 18

Hayley's POV:

I look out towards the sea and the orangish sky then down to my mate who's snuggling into my chest. "It's so beautiful," she comments making me smile down at her and press a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

   "Yes you are," I say getting a giggle from her and feel a soft hit to my leg. Abuse.

"Stop being so cheesy, babe," she says giggling and I chuckle softly while bringing her closer to my body.

"I can't help it. You're the most beautiful being I've had the pleasure of laying my eyes on," I gently respond nuzzling into her hair.

She lifts her head to press our lips together gently. I cup her cheek and tilt my head a bit to deepen the kiss.

I turn us over and hover over her carefully while pulling away. She smiles up at me softly and cups my face.

"Make love to me," Rosalie tells me and I smile down at her lovingly before leaning down to press our lips together again.

   Her hands trail down my stomach to my shorts where she pushed them down so I pull away to kick them off along with my underwear and my member springs up at attention. I pull her bathing suit off carefully then leaned down and pressed loving kisses on her starting from her thighs.

   I go back and forth a bit between her thighs before reaching where she needs me the most. There's evidence dripping from her lower lips.

I slide my tongue between her folds getting a soft moan from my mate. Quickly but firmly I thrust my tongue in her hole getting a gasp from Rosalie who arches a bit before I move away.

   I press a small kiss above her trimmed bush before trailing my kisses up her stomach to gently nip her breasts then trailed up her chest and neck before reaching her lips.

She's panting underneath me and staring at me through hooded eyes. Her legs wrap around my waist as her hands set themselves on my arms.

"I can never get enough of you," I whisper softly and she smiles lovingly with a blush. I carefully position my member to her entrance then gently pushed in.

She gasps softly and I settle for a slow but comfortably pace. There's about an inch of space between our lips as I thrust into her in a loving way.

   Our gaze never broke connect as we make love on our beach. Ours. She connects our lips together for a passionate kiss that has me moaning softly in.

I dig my fingers into the blanket and it rips from the force so I dig into the sand as well. God this woman makes me feel things I've never felt before.

All the times I had sex ages ago can't compare to this. At all. We pull away for air in her case. I press open mouth kisses along her chest then close my mouth around her nipple.

   Her soft moans are music to my ears. One of her hands trail up my arm to hold my head to her chest. I suck on it gently and trail my hand up to palm her other breast.

"Fuck. You're loving me so good," she moans out and I give one particular hard thrust getting her to moan loudly while throwing her head back showing off her neck.

I go to her other breast and give the same treatment. I suck on it before pulling back with a pop and press kisses along her neck before marking her on the side.

"You feel so good, Rose," I whimper out feeling her walls begin to squeeze around me. Her hand clutches onto my hair as her other hand drags her nails down my back.

   Hearing her moaning in my ear brings me closer to the edge. Knowing that I'm the one making her feel this way brings me absolute pride.

   "Hayley baby," she moans out tightening her hold on me as her walls began to tighten around my cock. I groan deeply and speed up my thrusts a bit.