Chapter 13

Hayley's POV:

I open the present Rosalie bought me and gasp quietly at the beautiful necklace. "It's beautiful, Love. I love it. Thank you," I tell her with a smile and lean over planting a soft kiss on her cheek then made a move to put it on but she stopped me.

  "Open it," she softly says and I push the small button making it open a bit. I open it, smiling brightly as I see a picture of the two of us at a fair.

   "This is the best gift I've ever gotten. No offense," I lovingly tell her then glance at the others who playfully roll their eyes but wave me off.

  She blushes softly and moves to help me clasp it around my neck. I carefully hold onto the little circular locket with our initials on it. H+R

   "Here you are, Rosalie. These are from all of us," Carlisle spoke up handing over a small but long rectangular box and I hand her a small square box.

She grabs them carefully and set them on her lap then began ripping into them. I smile softly as her eyebrows furrow slightly as she looks at the pure black boxes and she opens the lids.

  "Since you're part of the family now, you need our family crest. We don't know what you would prefer so we got you a bit of both," Ben explains pointing at the necklace and wrist band.

  We show her our family crest jewelry. Carlisle has a ring and Esme has a necklace. Ben and Edward both have a wrist band. I have a ring and a wrist band.

"Wow, thank you so much. I'm flattered. I'll take them both if that's alright. They're so beautiful," Rosalie happily says with a blush as she pulls the necklace and wrist band out.

I smile at her lovingly and gently push her hair out of the way to help her put the necklace on just as she did for me. "Beautiful," I softly whisper grazing her cheek with the back of my fingers softly.

She blushes slightly and pushes a strand of her own hair behind her ear.  "These are beautiful," she comments sliding on the wrist band on left wrist.

  "We're glad you like it," Esme says smiling softly at her and leans back against Carlisle who leans his head against hers.

"It's your turn, love," I spoke up softly gesturing to her decent pile of presents at her feet. She nods and picks up a present from Esme and Carlisle then begins ripping it open.

   Rosalie pulls out a pair of heels and she stares at them in awe. "Wow, thank you. Just my style," she comments looking at the shoes.

   "I figured you would like them. Carlisle is clueless when it comes to picking out women's gifts," Esme says with a smile making Ben and I snort out a laugh as his jaw drops.

  That's true. Very true. My poor baby brother is clueless when it comes to woman things. "It's true, Carli. You are clueless when it comes to girl things," I say with a shrug and grin when he gives me a playful glare.

    I chuckle softly at him and turn to face Rosalie who's smiling at us then I gesture to continue which she does with a smile.

   After opening everyone's gifts. Lastly there's just mine to open and my stomach turns slightly as anxiety fills my entire body when she opens the small box that contains the bracelet I got her.

   "Oh, Hayley, I love it," she gasps softly and pulled out the gold bracelet with a sapphire in the middle and a few diamonds and pearls decorating it. I smile happily at her reaction.