Christmas Special

Hayley's POV:

A small body lands on my stomach and I grunt slightly. "Mama! Mama, you gotta wake up! Santa came! Aunt Esme's making food for us!" Hope exclaims happily and I groan while turning around.

"It's too early, babes," I whine out while snuggling into my pillow. My daughter yelps slightly as she falls on the bed from me turning.

"Mommy, mama doesn't want to get up," she says and I just know she's giving Rosalie that cute pout that no one can resist.

   "Oh my baby. Come here. Your mama will get up right now if she knows what's good for her," Rosalie coos softly and I'm guessing picked up our daughter.

   I peek out from the pillow finding my mate giving me a stern look. "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do?" I challenge making Hope oooh and looks between the two of us.

Rosalie raises an eyebrow, "I won't cuddle you for a month and won't go on our special dates for a year." My eyes widen at the determination flashing in her gold eyes and sped to out of bed to my feet in an instant.

"I'm up! I'm up! Let's not do anything drastic," I quickly say getting a smirk from my mate while Hope begins giggling.

"Mama's whipped for you, mommy," she says giggling and we both turn to look at her with amused smiles.

Rosalie kisses her cheek before she begins walking out of our room with me following behind them. "Where'd you hear that word, babygirl?" She asks as she switches Hope from her front to rest on her side.

  Our daughter begins playing with Rosalie's necklace and leans next to her ear. "I don't want to get in trouble with them, mommy," she stage whispers.

   "Oh you won't get in trouble, babes. If whoever has a problem with you then tell us and your mommy and I will give them hell. Ouch!" I strongly tell her before yelping as Rose whacks me in the chest from behind.

Hope giggles and grins at me. "Watch your language, Hayley," Rosalie sternly tells me and I throw my hands with a really expression, "although your mama is right, babygirl, anyone who messes with you will have us to deal with. So go ahead and tell us who it was."

   Hope bites her bottom lip before shrugging. "Okay it was Uncle Ben and Emmy who told me," she answers.

  "Snitch!" We head then both exclaim making Hope begin laughing cutely. Rosalie and I smile lovingly at her.

She's our little miracle. We make it downstairs and walked towards the living room where everyone is waiting.

Our coven got bigger by the second. We have three more members besides Rosalie. Emmett, Alice, and Jasper.

   "Hopey Pooh, you weren't supposed to tell on us," Emmett whines to our seven year old who giggles then kissed Rosalie's cheek before wiggling down her arms.

   Rosalie set her down and stepped back making me wrap my arms around her. We watch our daughter speed to Emmett and sit on his shoulders while hugging his head.

"Aw sorry Emmy bear. But mommy and mama don't like it when I don't tell them the truth. I'm not getting in trouble to save your behinds," Hope says with a pout before sassily saying the end.

I grin at my little girl who has a mixture of both my mate and I in her. She has Rosalie's caring and sassy nature while having my protective and hardheaded nature.

   Emmett nods slightly making her whole body go with his head. "That's fair. I would do that as well. Now are you ready to open your presents?" He responds making Hope nod excitedly.