Traveling to Paris.

Our heroes were having breakfast and quietly watching TV until suddenly, the screen turned black, and someone started saying "Breaking News!" a few times.

Miguel : (Everyone sitting on a sofa, watching TV.) That's odd... I can't hear anything...

? : (Adult female voice.) Greetings.

Sky : (Terrified.) Wait a second...

Wrench : (Terrified.) GRUACK! (NO!)

Bolo : (Terrified.) That voice...!

Rottytops: (Terrified.) No...

Miguel: (Terrified.) It can't be...

Shantae : (Terrified.) NO. IT CAN'T BE!

And suddenly... SHE appeared on the screen.

All (Except Wrench.) : (They drop the glasses of milk, due to the shock.) RISKY!?!?

Risky : I am the Queen of the Seven Seas. The only thing I want is simple: DOMINATE THIS WHOLE WORLD. I'll let you choose the way: By hook or by crook. If you choose to do it the easy way, everything will be done peacefully... But if you choose to do it the hard way, I assure you that you will not like it... If you choose to do it the hard way, I will make sure to KILL my hostage...

Sky :(Terrified.) A-A-A hostage!?

Risky: Oh, do you want to know who he is? Well, I have no problem doing it... He was doing a speech somewhere in the street, he seems like someone important... Well, there you have it! (She shows the hostage.)

Everyone was scared, however, Miguel was more horrified to see who that hostage was...

Miguel: No... NO.

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel, terrified.) Wh-What's wrong!?

Miguel : That hostage... It's the PRE-PRESIDENT OF FRANCE!

Everyone (Except Wrench.) : (At the same time, they look at Miguel.) The WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Wrench: (He looks at Miguel, terrified, flapping his wings in a way that makes him look surprised.) GRAAAAAAAAAACK!? (THE PRESIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT!?)

Risky : But let's be clear: Whichever way you choose, I'm going to win.

Rottytops: We have to find out where she is RIGHT NOW!

Miguel : (He stares at the screen for a moment.) Wait a second... (He sees the Eiffel Tower in one of the windows in the room.) PARIS! SHE'S IN PARIS!

Shantae: (Furious, she starts stomping on the ground.) That mother... Mother...!

Bolo : (He looks at Shantae.) Are you okay?

Shantae: (She continues stomping on the ground.) ...That MOTHERFUCKER has done something horrible! She (She stops stomping on the ground, and she looks at Miguel.) Tell us how can we get to Paris.

Miguel: (Nervous.) W-Well...

Shantae: How do we get to Paris!?

Risky : (After some talk.) Well, that's what I had to say. Bye! (The TV returns to normal.)

Sky: (She looks at Shantae.) Shantae, calm down!

Shantae : (She looks at Sky.) Calm down!? Risky has kidnapped the President of a COUNTRY!

Presenter: (In Spanish but with subtitles.) ...Wow, that was really unexpecte- (A letter arrives, and he reads it.) Breaking news! The Spanish President has reacted super quickly to the message from the Miss who has just cut off the transmission. According to the data we have, he has published a Tweet that says the following: (The Tweet appears on the screen.) "From Moncloa we are very sorry for the situation that has just arisen. Spain will send all the possible armed force to be able to stop this threat. We must prevent the entire world from falling into the hands of a person who seems so evil."