Enjoying Mexico City (Part 1.)

One day after the fight between Ammo Baron, Nega-Shantae, Risky, and Techno Baron against Bolo, Miguel, Rottytops, Sky, Shantae, and Wrench, Nadia joined the team, but had to wait with Rottytops for the others to have breakfast, since she did not pay for her stay at the hotel.

Rottytops: (They both sit on the left edge of the bed.) Well... (She looks at Nadia, who is to her right.) What do you like to do?

Nadia : (She looks at Rottytops, a bit scared.) Uh, I like to read.

Rottytops : (Surprised.) Read? How odd. Reading is not very popular. At least not in my family.

Nadia : Your... Family?

Rottytops: (She scratches the back of her head with her left hand, and sticks out her tongue and closes her left eye.) Don't worry! My brothers are not like those zombies that eat everything they see.

Nadia: ...Oh. And you, what... do you like to do?

Rottytops : Well, as a good zombie that I am, I really like to eat brains and that kind of stuff, you know, zombie stuff!

Nadia: (A bit scared.) Eh...

Rottytops: (She realizes what she just said.) Oops! (With a regretful face, she closes her eyes, and a drop of sweat appears.) I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that... Although, I guess you expected it, right?

Nadia: ...Yes.

Rottytops : Well, (She stops scratching her head, widens her eyes and no longer makes a regretful face.) Sometimes I like to be a bit.. Jokey.

Nadia: A jokey? I see...

Rottytops : There's nothing wrong with playing a prank on your friends, is there?

Nadia : Ehh... No! I don't see why not... (The next thing she thinks it, in Spanish.) I think it's going to take time to get used to her...

Rottytops: Jokes make you laugh. And laughing is very good. It makes you feel better, and it's good for your health.

Nadia: I agree.

Rottytops: And... What is usually eaten in Mexico?

Nadia : Well, many things. But the most popular food is tacos.

Rottytops : (With a curious face.) "Tacos"? That sounds... Quite tasty...! Wait, I just though on something! Wanna hear it?

Nadia: Sure.

Rottytops : What do you call a crocodile that likes Tacos?

Nadia : I don't know.

Rottytops : A "Taco-dile"!

Nadia : (With a "-_-" face.) Ha, ha.

Rottytops: Haha, sorry, had to say that.

Nadia: Whatever.

Rottytops: (They don't look at each other for a few seconds, and the next thing she thinks it, with a pensive face.) This Nadia is very polite... Is it because we just met her? Who knows. She may be encouraged to speak more colloquially when she gets used to being with us...

Nadia : (She looks at Rottytops.) Is something wrong? I notice you are somewhat thoughtful.

Rottytops : (She doesn't make a thoughtful face anymore, and looks at Nadia.) Oh, no, nothing's wrong! Let's see if they don't take long to come... I want to have breakfast!

Nadia : I also hope they come soon.

After a bit of waiting, Sky, Shantae, Bolo and Miguel arrived at the room. They had two glasses of milk, two cups of coffee, sugar, two small metal spoons, and a few cookies.