Preparing for a special day.

Miku and Luka offered Miguel and the others to stay at their house for the night, since they had no place to stay. After a quiet night, they got up a little early to say something very special...

Shantae : (Both wake up, and look at each other.) Happy birthday, Miguel.

Miguel : Happy birthday, Shantae. (Both raise their backs and look at each other.)

Let's celebrate the birthday! (Shantae walks over.) Don't you dare. You know I don't like that they do that to me.

Shantae : Haha! Oh, come on! Do not be a killjoy! (She grabs Miguel's ears.) Hihihihi! Ready?

Miguel : Just make it quick.

Shantae : Okay, okay. (She Stretches Miguel's ears 20 times, and she lets go of the ears.) Now it's my turn, so come on, let's go. Do it.

Miguel : (He sighs.) fine... (He grabs Shantae's ears, and stretches them 20 times.) That's it. (He lets go of Shantae's ears.)

Shantae : See? Don't you feel like doing it many times?

Miguel : (He sighs.) No.

Shantae : Hahaha, sure. I wonder... If the others have slept well.

Miguel : If I'm honest, I don't think they slept badly. If the pillows are just as soft...

Shantae : (She shrugs.) ...I don't think they bought different quality futons. No... It wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Miguel : (He raises his shoulders.) I guess you're right.

Shantae : (Both lower their shoulders.) Since we're talking about it, how did you sleep?

Miguel : I slept luxuriously. I have not been too hot or too cold. It has been perfect.

Shantae : Me too. I have felt like I was in heaven.

Miguel : I hope this doesn't bother you. (He grabs Shantae's right hand.)

Shantae : (A little blushing and surprised.) Huh...? (Miguel kisses Shantae on the mouth, and she is even more surprised.) Mmm-!

Miguel : (They don't kiss anymore.) Surprised?

Shantae : Extremely surprised... Why did you kiss me?

Miguel : Are you complaining?

Shantae : N...No! It's just... I didn't expect it.

Miguel : And this is just one of the gifts I have in mind.

Shantae : (Excited.) I can't wait to know what you're going to give me!

Miguel : Don't worry, you'll have your gifts.

Shantae : Well... Shall we have breakfast now? I'm hungry.

Miguel : Yes, of course. (They get up.)

Shantae : Please turn around.

Miguel : (He turns.) That's it. (Shantae takes off her pyjamas, puts them on the desk, and puts on her clothes and her jewelry.)

Shantae : Well, I'm done! (Miguel turns, and she turns.)

Miguel : Good, now it's my turn. (Miguel takes off his pyjamas, leaves them on the desk, and puts on his clothes.) I'm done.

Shantae : (She turns around.) Okay, shall we go?

Miguel : (He opens the door, leaving room for Shantae to go through.) You first.

Shantae : Thanks. (They both leave the room, and Miguel closes the door.)

Miguel : Well, now it's time to wait for the others.