Enjoying Mexico City (Part 3)

Shantae and the others were in the middle of a leisurely ride in separate boats at the request of Shantae and Nadia, and Sky, Rottytops, Shantae, and Miguel started a race, while Bolo and Nadia preferred to go easy and spend some time alone. After a few minutes paddling at high speed, both Miguel and Sky stopped to regain strength.

Sky : (Both stop rowing, gasp and stick out their tongues.) Whoa... Whoa... (Looks at Miguel.) Who has won?

Miguel : (He looks at Sky.) I think we've tied...

Shantae and Rottytops : (At the same time, surprised, Shantae looks at Miguel and Rottytops at Sky.) We're tied!?

Wrench : Gruack!? (What!?)

Miguel : Yes... Hey... (He looks at Shantae, and then at Sky, Rottytops and Wrench.) Shouldn't we wait for Bolo and Nadia?

Rottytops : (She looks at Miguel.) Yes, I think we should wait for them.

About forty minutes later, both Bolo and Nadia reached where they were.

Sky : (She sees Bolo and Nadia.) Oh! They are already here! (Bolo and Nadia approach them.) About time!

Bolo : (He looks at Sky.) I wonder why it took us so long to come... (He squints his eyes.) Oh, I know. You have left us behind!

Sky : Come on, don't complain. Not that it was that bad either.

Bolo : (He has normal eyes again, and sighs.) It doesn't matter. We should continue with the visit.

Sky: Wait a minute. Guys!

Bolo : Yes?

Sky : You have to be vigilant in case someone says a clue.. If you hear something that could be a clue, let me know!

The others (Except Wrench and Miguel.) : (At the same time, they all look at Sky.) Understood!

Wrench : (At the same time as everyone except Sky.) Gruack! (It is understood!)

Miguel : (At the same time as everyone except Sky.) Fine!

(They continue rowing.)

After a bit of time, looking at the wonders of the ride, they arrived at the Island of Dolls.

Shantae : (She looks at the dolls, a bit nervous.) Is this... The Island of Dolls?

Nadia : (She looks at Shantae.) Yep!

Shantae: Well... I... I was expecting... ANOTHER thing...

Sky : (She looks at the dolls, a bit nervous.) I hoped this island was going to be pretty... But these dolls are creepy!

Nadia : (She looks at Sky.) That's what makes them so interesting! They look very creepy!

Rottytops : (She looks at a doll.) Well, I can understand why you find them creepy... But... Don't you think you're exaggerating a bit?

Miguel : (He looks at Rottytops.) N-Not at all! How can you say that?

Bolo : Well... The dolls are creepy, but I do like the island as such.

Nadia: See? Bolo recognizes that the ISLAND is beautiful.

Sky : Well, the island sure is pretty. But the dolls... Not.

Wrench : (On Sky's right shoulder, nervously.) Gruack, gruack! (Yes, those dolls give me a bad feeling!)

Miguel : (He looks at Wrench, worried.) It seems that Wrench is... Scared?

Sky: (She looks at Wrench, noticing that he's nervous.) Yeah! Maybe he should go and wait for us at the end...

Nadia : (She looks at Sky.) Come to think of it, maybe you're right. (She looks at Wrench, concerned.) I can tell he wants to leave...