A battle in Paris.

Our heroes managed to get to Paris, however, they saw a scene that left them stunned: The policemen's bullets did not affect her, and instead, Risky killed them with two accurate shots. Then, they heard a strangely familiar voice behind them…

Rottytops: (Terrified.) That voice...

Sky : (They turn, terrified.) A-A-AMMO BARON!?

Ammo Baron : Hahaha! In the flesh!

Miguel: Wha-What are you doing here!?

Ammo Baron: Ha! Do you think I'm going to tell the reason for my visit?

Bolo : …I see. Let me guess. You've teamed up with Risky, right?

Ammo Baron : HAHAHAHA! No, of course n- Wait a second… (With a surprised face.) How did you know!?

Bolo : First, we know that Risky is around here. Second, YOU are here too. And third, she wants to conquer this whole world. (With irony.) Yeah, a simple coincidence. Toooootally.

Sky: (She looks at Bolo, looking surprised.) Wow, I didn't expect that.

Ammo Baron: Well, since I'm here…! (He grabs a rope, and ties Miguel and the others with it.) ...I take this opportunity to capture you! He he!

Shantae: (She struggles, but she can't get away.) Let us go!

Bolo : (He struggles, but can't escape.) Damn…!

Sky : (With a pained face.) Ah!

Rottytops : (Looking in pain.) Ouch!

Miguel: (With a pained face.) Dang!

Wrench: (Looking in pain.) Gruack! (Oh!)

Ammo Baron : Well, and now, I'll take you to Risky. (He grabs one end of the rope, and they leave.) Hey, Risky! (He throws them to the ground.) Look who I've met.

Risky : (She looks at Shantae, with a great smile.) Well, well... Who do we have here? The brats…

Miguel : (He looks at Risky, furious.) Risky…

Risky : How are you? You have really enjoyed these two years that I have been in prison, (In a more aggressive tone.) Right?

Shantae: (She looks at Risky, furious.) I knew you were evil... But trying to take over an entire world by kidnapping a president, and threatening to kill him? (Even more furious.) YOU ARE DESPICABLE!

Risky: Shut up, you idiot! I think you haven't realized that you're not in a good position to yell at me. Don't worry… (She draws her sword.) This will be quick. I would say that it has been a pleasure to meet you… But it is not true.

Shantae : Don't!

Risky: Hohoho! Of course I will!

Sky: (She starts rubbing the rope with a piece of metal, and speaks in a very low voice.) Guys, when I say “now”, move to the side, okay?

Bolo: (In a very low voice.) OK.

Risky : What are you muttering!?

Miguel: (With a threatening tone.) Nothing that matters to you!

Risky : How dare you talk to me like that!? Fine! I plan to kill you right now! 3…

Sky : (Rubbing the rope, in a very low voice.) Come on, come on….

Risky : …2…

Sky: Come on!

Risky : …1…

Sky : (She manages to break the rope.) NOW! (Everyone steps aside.)